JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been carrying concealed for over thirty years, and have tried many types of holsters: ankle, inside/outside the pants belt holsters, regular shoulder holsters, clamshell shoulder holster, etc. This is the most comfortable holster I've ever used, and provides great concealment. It's the only 'belly-band' holster I've found that allows for horizontal carry, which I prefer. It was designed to be a 'small-of-the-back' carry, but can be configured in a number of ways, as you can see from the pictures. And it's quick to put on/take off, fastening by Velcro. You can see more about it at <broken link removed>

As a bonus, it seems to be helping support my bad lower back!

Max

holstershirtclosed.jpg

holstershirtopen.jpg

It looks Comfy enough but clearly you have to keep you shirt buttoned up otherwise it will get attention. Question how do you get to your CC fast? I got a tee shirt with a built in holster for free if expressed how well it fit my need. I tried but unless I was wearing the cover shirt open it offered no value and even then getting my pistol free was far more effort than a IWB or OWB holster. I sent it back after a month of trying to make it work for me. It was more comfy but limited access to my firearm. If it works for you great. I wish I could carry like that.

It looks Comfy enough but clearly you have to keep you shirt buttoned up otherwise it will get attention. Question how do you get to your CC fast? I got a tee shirt with a built in holster for free if expressed how well it fit my need. I tried but unless I was wearing the cover shirt open it offered no value and even then getting my pistol free was far more effort than a IWB or OWB holster. I sent it back after a month of trying to make it work for me. It was more comfy but limited access to my firearm. If it works for you great. I wish I could carry like that.

With all iwb ccw whether tuckable or not, I jerk my shirt up from the waist with one hand and draw with the other. It's no problem so far.

I like the looks of that, and you wouldn't need oversized pants for it either. I'll give it a try for my PF-9.

Thanks for the link.

It should work well for almost any weapon. The holster itself is stretches to hold the gun very snugly, but it's quick to draw...just undo the snap with your thumb when grasping the grip. It's snug enough that jogging, bending over, doing cartwheels, etc. are no problem whatsoever. Mine in the previous pictures is actually upside-down from the normal carry in the small-of-the-back. The two adjustable straps that secure the gun are held in place by Velcro, so a number of configurations are possible. I trimmed off the excess on the straps once I had mine adjusted just right. I don't normally have my shirt buttoned up all the way...I just did it for the picture. I usually slip the holster on over my shirt when I leave the house, under a jacket that's unzipped partway down...especially when walking up to the local 7/11 late at night. Here are some pics to show how the straps work. (There are also two magazine pouches, which work well in the normal small-of-the-back carry mode.) One thing I especially like about the way I carry...aside from being very comfortable... is that I don't have to worry about my jacket unknowingly riding up and getting hung up over the gun when getting in/out of the car.

Later,

Max

holster1.jpg

holster2.jpg

holster3.jpg

I like the idea of it. My concern is that like anything else worn on the body, I believe it would get dirty and smelly. It's just more underwear. :D

I just emailed them to ask if it's washable. I'll post their answer if I get one.

I like the idea of it. My concern is that like anything else worn on the body, I believe it would get dirty and smelly. It's just more underwear. :D

I just emailed them to ask if it's washable. I'll post their answer if I get one.

I got and answer. Yes it's washable.

"Cliff,

Yes, the belly holster is washable. I would exercise reasonable care when doing so.

Thank you,

Brian Evans

NRAstore&#8482; Merchandise Buyer

National Rifle Association

11250 Waples Mill Road

Fairfax, VA 22030"

This would be a great way to carry when driving.

Yes, that's one of the reasons I don't like 'small-of-the-back' carry...uncomfortable in many situations. Also, as a former LEO, in case I see something I need to get into (vicious dog attack, perp knifing someone, etc.), the way I carry, my gun would be in my hand, ready to use by the time I stopped my vehicle.

Max

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads