JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Knowing that this may be an unpopular subject, for various reasons, I will still ask; For those who have, for their own reasons, decided to 'play along' with the ATF "pistol with certain braces to SBR registration" scheme; how long is your wait for approval?
My 'start' date should be approximately Feb 1, 2023, for two 'pistols' (submitted a day apart, via E-file and mailed fingerprints). I'm curious as to when others receive their approvals back, under similar circumstances.

I applied for one (1). It's been about 10 days since I sent my fingerprints in.

I've done a few of these before. Fastest stamp I ever got was 3 weeks, longest wait was 8 weeks.

The forms have started to come back already. The more people wait until the last minute to file praying for some hail Mary injunction, the more of a chance the ATF's 386 windows 2.0 server will catch fire the last few weeks as the realize the end is near and theyve been listening to fools.

Don't wait.

That's good to hear. Be nice if they put a little effort to try to get through them all considering the mess they just made.
Theyre going to proces a million or more in 4 months on a system meant for a few thousand a week? Yeah, no. Its going to burn that server up

Theyre going to proces a million or more in 4 months on a system meant for a few thousand a week? Yeah, no. Its going to burn that server up
Good thing China is flying in new servers!

Odd delivery method however.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads