JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Final price drop to $1100 or $1000 with a .22lr handgun!

UPDATE: This and all of my other firearms for sale are now available for your viewing pleasure at Blackwater Tactical

Well it has occurred to me that I have way too much credit card debt and in order to pay it off, my most expensive firearms (and in this case, my favorite) need to go. As this is to pay off debt no trades will be accepted unless you want to offer me up something more valuable. I will also ship this anywhere in the U.S. to a valid FFL if a FTF is not possible or legal. Now, on to the gun. It is a Springfield 1911 mil-spec that I shipped off to Wilson Combat to have the Armor-Tuff finish for the entire gun, trigger job with 3.5 lb match trigger. Beavertail grip safety, black starburst grips, commander hammer, full length guide rod, new flat mainspring housing, and I still have the build sheet from Wilson. It also comes with all of the original parts that were replaced, 2 extra sets of grips, 1 set black, one set wood S.A. There are also 2 cases for this gun, the original springfield hard case with ALL original paperwork and cleaning tool, plus the wilson combat soft case that was mailed back to me. There are 3 mags included: 2 springfield 7 rd blue and 1 wilson 8 rd 47d magazine in original wrapper. Asking $1100. If needed I have about 500 rds of .45 that I could throw in for the right deal. This is a $1600 value for $1100!

gunny7.jpg
gunny6.jpg
gunny5.jpg
gunny4.jpg
gunny3.jpg
gunny2.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.