JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
I recently left my first less than stellar feedback for a member here.

Another long serving member reached out to me to thank me for this feedback as it helped him avoid a similar situation with the same member I was dealing with.

I went to check on the members feedback to see if any further feedback has been left and the results showed filtered. Hiding the neutral feedback.

Why did this take place? Isn't that kind of deceiving? Like hiding bad reviews on Yelp...

Never heard of it. Maybe convo Joe before just making assumptions.
See pic? Though you don't have any bad feedback it even does it for your feedback.

@Joe Link

7AE4A662-A0D3-4B5C-BEDA-E1B0B507B1FB.jpeg

I'm guessing that is not the best way of showing feedback. Doesn't make sense to me. I'm going to wait for Joe to comment.

It appears you are clicking on the feedback number (green red and blue stats) from the pop up profile box. Hence the results are "filtered" by positive, neutral and negative. Click on view profile, then the feedback tab to see all feedback.

Confirmed on my iPhone and my Mac.

That way a member can view just the positive, just the neutral or just the negative feedback. Again, cue the "filtered" banner. Filtered by feedback type. I find this actually a really handy feature, as I can see a seller with 45 positives and one negative and really just want to see why they received a negative.

If you want to see it all, just use the "Feedback" tab from their main profile. Nothing deceptive here. But thanks for the confidence that NWFA is on the up and up. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We get it, you didn't have the best experience and you left a neutral for the member. You have a 6 page thread all about it and even cross posted to this thread.

I think the horse is officially dead here.

Thread closed. Joe can still respond if he needs to.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top