JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These, just from Amazon, can be delivered within 10 days.... maybe less depending on location.

Masks?

Gowns?

Gloves?

I personally ordered 4 cases of gloves a two weeks ago for my workplace and we had them within normal delivery times as well.

The above were best case scenarios, several other sellers had the same items arriving April 14-21 or so. Many more have expected dates at the end of April and beginning of May.

This is the result of spending 5 minutes on Amazon. Certainly there are better ways to get these things.... so again, I dont get the hype. Unless I am missing something.

I find it hard to imagine if some nobody like myself can get these things... that a hospital cant with all of its money and resources.

So, unless Ive missed something.... someone needs to call out hospital administration for failing to acquire the PPE for their employees.
I dont know about y'all, but if it's a facemask, and it's not made by 3m I'm not buying it.
600,000 chinese masks recalled in the Netherlands because they were ineffective? Where else do you think they are selling them? Maybe on the largest online selling platform in the world?

I'm done buying chinese crap. Period.

I just looked and see zero N95 on Amazon. Not sure what you are seeing.

You can still get masks on eBay if you watch regularly and are willing to pay a premium. Don't bother with auctions, eBay will ban the listing before the auction completes. Look for buy It now and buy quick because the listing will be removed if it hasn't been purchased first, usually within less than 24 hours. Don't use "n95" search term. Try searching by BRAND NAME. eBay banned all search terms for filtration specifications, N95, P100, etc . They have not banned the word "respirator" or "breathing mask". You might be able to find masks on mercari. Letgo OfferUp and Craigslist have also banned listings for masks.

Good luck

So random misc quality mask off Amazon with a 2-? week shipping timeline or $$$$$ on eBay?

Yep, imagine up if trump actually gives the order for everyone to wear them.

Maybe instead of a check, he should have sent every American a mask.

I wound up getting some ski face masks and then ordered the replacement carbon filters for a commercial mask. Who knows, its probably better than a shamog or a dew rag. :D
2961-9201733753006ded76990ee09d36e14a.jpg

You can still get masks on eBay if you watch regularly and are willing to pay a premium. Don't bother with auctions, eBay will ban the listing before the auction completes. Look for buy It now and buy quick because the listing will be removed if it hasn't been purchased first, usually within less than 24 hours. Don't use "n95" search term. Try searching by BRAND NAME. eBay banned all search terms for filtration specifications, N95, P100, etc . They have not banned the word "respirator" or "breathing mask". You might be able to find masks on mercari. Letgo OfferUp and Craigslist have also banned listings for masks.

Good luck
I don't need any. I have a box of N95 and a couple boxes of the standard disposable surgical that have always just been part of the normal stuff we keep. I used to use the N95's when I was doing some kind of cutting or milling with cutting fluid and then toss them. Would buy another box when I opened an old one. Figured they may come in handy if something like this happened. So I of course don't use them now until panic is over. I was just curious over the poster saying the are still at Amazon. I suspect that comment was just like so many you read since this started. People with no idea what they are talking about because they pay little or no attention. I would imagine they thought Amazon still had everything just like before because they made that claim with out ever bothering to look. <shrug>
As for Ebay I did read they and Amazon have been shutting down sellers and even outright banning many who of course tried to jump into this to make some quick bucks. When this first started we had stacks of boxes of N95's at work. I tried to warn the people in charge to do something as they were too easy to access. No one listened until one day 2/3's of the supply was suddenly gone. Then they secured them. I have no doubt some of those made their way to Ebay or at least tried to. :mad: Just as with all the people who are still just finding out ammo is tight supply again many humans learn nothing from past experiences. :eek:

Interesting - I checked Amazon recently - I could not find one in the first dozen sellers/masks I checked, that was shipping immediately. They all gave an arrival date of several weeks to several months out - if they were available at all. Go ahead, and order some yourself if you think you can, and see how quickly they arrive. Care personnel need them now, not weeks to months from now.

China is going like mad making lots of this stuff. Kind of amusing that they spread this then they can mass produce the stuff needed for us :cool:
Anyone claiming to sell but then showing delivery weeks out means they have orders in from China, then are hopping to lock in payments now and stall the buyers while they wait for the next shipment to clear and get to them. This will probably be a big damn headache for the customer service people till this is over. People who paid for stuff and then never get it wanting their money back :confused:

That may be... but besides the ones I found, there were many who had dates out into May and June...
May not be that everyone is just putting generic shipping times up.

The story is that no one can get the gear... not that it was ordered and supposed to have arrived by now...

Ive also read stories of doctors buying their own gear, seen sm posts where people are ordering gear and taking it to their local hospital....

The stories just dont fit. If it turns out that hospital admin is crying wolf at the expense of staff and patience's safety I hope some heads roll when this is all over.
I know this is a waste of time but you have no clue what you are talking about. I work in health care. A LOT of use are using our own personal stuff that we were smart enough to have in case this happened. Gloves so far have never been a problem at least where I work. I know you will of course just write this off because you do not want to believe it but sadly it is the truth. Facts do not care about emotion and how people want things to be. Many just have no clue how much of this stuff in used in a normal day in a Hospital. Now with many patients in isolation it really puts a stain on the ability to keep up. All the hospitals here have had to put up makeshift temporary isolation wards to deal with this. Hopefully you and your loved ones will not end up in a hospital and have to see the truth about how hard the workers there are working to try to keep them well and get them better. A LOT of the workers there deal not only with the stress of caring for those who are contagious, they also have to deal with the loved ones who thought everything was all made up until someone they know is now ill. Then they of course get mad when they have to see the truth. <shrug>

I wound up getting some ski face masks and then ordered the replacement carbon filters for a commercial mask. Who knows, its probably better than a shamog or a dew rag. :D
View attachment 677616
Anything is better than nothing. As many keep trying to tell people hygiene is 100's of times more important. The reason so many were trying to warn the public about masks early on is so many thought all they had to do is wear a mask and the world was safe again. That's not how it works in the real world.

So random misc quality mask off Amazon with a 2-? week shipping timeline or $$$$$ on eBay?

If he did a huge percentage of them would just be tossed in the trash and another huge percentage of the people would not use them correctly and they would do nothing for them.

Hey man Im not talking bubblegum about anyone here.

Im just pointing out an inconsistency.

Not espousing some conspiracy theory here.

Just saying it seems like a lot of people are able to get things that hospitals say they cant.
Waiting a week for masks on Amazon isnt ideal, but it appears possible.
Ive had zero trouble getting nitrile gloves.

Not taking a shot at healthcare workers.
Not saying you arent experiencing this or that youre a liar.

Unless you work in the purchasing dept, we are in agreement pretty much

I dont know about y'all, but if it's a facemask, and it's not made by 3m I'm not buying it.
600,000 chinese masks recalled in the Netherlands because they were ineffective? Where else do you think they are selling them? Maybe on the largest online selling platform in the world?

I'm done buying chinese crap. Period.
If anything "good" comes out of this that may be it there. The US has for decades sourced way too much of our manufacturing to China. It made money for people so it was allowed to get way out of hand. Now we got caught with our pants down. Sadly I suspect this will most likely go just like the ammo and supplies shortage. How many people have seen a couple mass shortages in recent years and learned nothing? I hope I am wrong but I suspect as soon as this is over way too many will just go back to the same old way of doing things and forget all about it :s0054:

Two weeks shipping on Amazon will probably never come. They most likely will just hold your money for 14-21 days and eventually provide refund. If they do ship any items in this genre, they will be newly produced in China. At this point china is intentionally producing faulty and dirty masks, faulty thermometers, and faulty covid-19 tests. Read the news, they've gone full on medical war as well as economic or out of this thing. Anything ordered from eBay that is in the hands of somebody in the United States was most likely produced before this whole thing started, most likely physically in the hands of the person listing, and highly likely to ship and arrive quickly.

At this point. I want nothing from China. The masks I have are harbor freight I bought years ago, for reasons like this. And yes, they are from china. I have a whopping one 3m N95 my wife bought me as a joke gift for my birthday a few years ago for changing my kids diapers.

In a all out "I need one" type thing, I'll make something out of stuff around the house. Or I'll start wearing the full face respirators I got for much worse things like nuclear fallout or true biological agents.

Waiting a week for masks on Amazon isnt ideal, but it appears possible.

Tell you what - order a box of filter masks from Amazon (you can never have too many) and see what happens.

I order thousands of $'s worth of stuff every year from Amazon and some significant percentage comes from China. It is almost always slow boat and at the least it can take 3-4 weeks to get here. I am sure that a hospital that needs thousands of masks is going to go on Amazon and try to order a few boxes of ten that might come in a few weeks to several months. :rolleyes:

"Fortunately, the available evidence suggests that for most people in most situations, an N95 is not a necessary form of protection against Covid-19. If we eventually have a surplus of surgical masks, which are much more comfortable and affordable than respirators and still provide excellent protection, they would be an ideal choice for universal masking. In the meantime, homemade masks made from tightly woven yet breathable fabric are the best option and certainly better than nothing. A piece of cloth will never be as good as a manufactured filter, but it can still smother the brunt of a cough or sneeze and impede other people's respiratory droplets. Neighbors should form teams of tailors. "

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top