JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So far my Rocky boots are GTG. A "guarantee" from 1897 is a far piece off

The BBB is a private scam. Anyone who has been in business knows that 80% of their "complaints" are bogus, from bad consumers. Not saying you are, but I've seen it first hand. Where's the bad consumers list? I compiled one in my last business, and any order from one was instantly canceled

Filson has changed, I had a pair of double faced tin pants and hunted with those for years. Recently looked at the same item in a store, and was shocked at how thin and wimpy they were. A lot of stuff they make now is imported. For a decent, yet expensive waxed cotton experience look at Barbour.

Have a bunch of Filson items, wool sweaters, tin pants, hunting vest, boots, several jackets and coats. Started out with just the tin pants and wool sweater, liked them so much bought filson instead of other brands. Purchased over the years when they were on sale. Nothing newer than probably 10 years ago. Can't wear them out, double mackinaw wet is heavy but warm. Still looks like new. Filson wool has a strong wool smell when new and never seems to go away.
At this rate I will probably wear out before they do.
Thanks for the update on their quality.
Won't be buying anymore but really really enjoying what I have.
Barbour waxed or oiled coats are great too. Can't wear them out either!
Nice to get your money's worth.

I remember my first visit to a store dedicated to the Working Man in NE Portland, it served steveadores, foundary workers, Loggers
The store, was almost 100 years old, it had no window displays beyond boots and shirts, it was a Man's store, w/2 men inside.
You walked in, told em what your job was. They meassured you 3 ways from Sunday, pulled out the clothing, let you try-out the boots, wrapped it up in brown paper and you paid it off every week. You signed your name, that was your bond, because NO One would ever use a false name except the lowest of criminals!
I really miss those days. Days of men with honor.

Filson was founded to make foul weather clothing, for men
But the men disappeared (so they were told)
Like Carhartt
Men buy work clothes every 3-5 years
women buy clothes every 3 months
answer:
feminize men

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR