JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shoot enough of them and you could carpet the whole house! :eek:

IMG_3320.JPG

anyone have any advice for euro mounting this deer head? ive done them in the past by boiling, degrease, peroxide. also, have buried them for 9 months, un buried, cleaned, called it good... kinda gives it that natural look. ive buried them, dug up then degrease and peroxide but still got some yellow coming thru. maybe not enough degreaser(dawn soap).

so far, i have skinned and pressure washed this years bucks head. most of the flesh is off of it and ive got the nasal cartilage out. will post pics when done. any advice is welcome.

BTW if you have an ant problem... you can deter them from entering your house by sticking a deer head near the colony :D

Tell that ol boy in jeans that it ain't proper hunting wear:D.

Congrats to you all:cool:
thanks joe! ha ha yeah i'll tell'm. the last couple years over there have been a bit dry. nice to see the deer population came back to the area.... till we came along :)

The I-84 roadshow!
Where's the big ones?
I84 was awesome actually. stopped at pilot right outside of pendleton to fill up... got a couple "nice deer!" and thunbs up... stopped at dutch bros in the dalles and got a couple high fives from the girls workin there.

hahaha.it was more like the I-205 road show... i got tailgated from oregon city to I5 with brights on and flipped off by some liberal with an obama sticker on their volvo. i looked over once they got next to me to flip me off. they sped off. must not have liked my humanely harvested organic venison or somethin.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top