JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
24 bottle case, just over 3 gallons. $3.99 plus $2.40 deposit (0.10 per bottle); thats $6.39 for just over 3 gallons.. doing the math.. that gives you $2.13 a gallon.. sure why not. Oh, you're talking individual bottles? of course these are gonna be stupid expensive... bout same for soda... lol:s0108:

Well the cheapest bottled water I've found came to be $0.40 a gallon from Winco for the fill it yourself bottles, and $0.88 for a 1 gallon jug of purified drinking water or spring water :rolleyes:

How much does 90-100 octane ethanol free "race" gasoline cost? :rolleyes:
I suspect you know the people I am asking this are standing there with a bottle they just bought from a vending machine or store. I regularly see people paying a couple bucks for a bottle that is less than a quart, often only a pint. while they drink that they complain about gas that costs $4 a gallon. Even at less than a buck for a gallon of "spring water" have you ever actually looked at what it takes to make a gallon of gas for your car? Hint, it does not pop out of some spring ready to bottle:D
Then of course what many never stop to think about is the cost of gas and how much of it is tax that has zero to do with the people who sell it. Cigarettes is great example of this. Several states like this one heavily tax these. Many are over $10 a pack here now which is largely tax, yet I still see an amazing number of people buying the damn things. All the while freaking out if gas goes up .20 a gallon??:s0054:

Well.... oil futures reacted today. The Kingdom is saying that Saudi oil production will be back in about 2-3 weeks. Maybe we've averted a crisis. That is, until the next drone strike.

Maybe they'll learn, maybe not.

Then..... you know how a contractor likes to under estimate putting that extension on your home? Yeah.....say 3 weeks.....then the time line seems to move out from there.

BTW, YES. I saw a big jump in my defense related stock portfolio on Monday. But today (Tues), it pulled back a little bit.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....think about it. Hummm……..explosives placed in an appropriate place? So, I don't actually know....how much the drone costs. BUT.....say a couple $100, $1000s or maybe even more. Versus, the millions in lost production, materials and repair costs. Does America wonder if/when they'll attack America's refineries?

Remember, entire airports have been closed down due to drones being observed flying near them.

And.....(since 9/11 is still in my memory) a small aircraft in the right place? OMG?:eek:

Last Edited:
All we need as taxpayers is to fund the military to another failure. Korea, Vietnam, decades in the middle east , Afghanistan and Africa all tax dollar sucking failures. The best enlisted, the best Equipment and still a failure.

Last Edited:
Well.... oil futures reacted today. The Kingdom is saying that Saudi oil production will be back in about 2-3 weeks. Maybe we've averted a crisis. That is, until the next drone strike.

Maybe they'll learn, maybe not.

Then..... you know how a contractor likes to under estimate putting that extension on your home? Yeah.....say 3 weeks.....then the time line seems to move out from there.

BTW, YES. I saw a big jump in my defense related stock portfolio on Monday. But today (Tues), it pulled back a little bit.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....think about it. Hummm……..explosives placed in an appropriate place? So, I don't actually know....how much the drone costs. BUT.....say a couple $100, $1000s or maybe even more. Versus, the millions in lost production, materials and repair costs. Does America wonder if/when they'll attack America's refineries?

Remember, entire airports have been closed down due to drones being observed flying near them.

And.....(since 9/11 is still in my memory) a small aircraft in the right place? OMG?:eek:
Not a $1000.00 drone or a little plane.. Follow the money to see exactly who is responsible.

All we need as taxpayers is to fund the military to another failure. Korea, Vietnam, Decades in the middle east , Afghanistan and Africa all tax dollar sucking failures. The best enlisted the best Equipment and still a failure.
I was buying peak oil for a while but I am not sure anymore. I believe peak oil will come from limited access by enviro-nuts rather then no more oil being in the ground.
O.K. Just like fixing climate change. If the Earths climate did not change , the Earth would still be in the ice age or what ever was before the ice age. We must all be government schooled.

Not a $1000.00 drone or a little plane.. Follow the money to see exactly who is responsible.

Most of us would probably agree, that a cheaper and easier solution to any perceived problem is generally, BETTER. Cost vs benefit. So then, points awarded...….to the Houthi Fighters (or whomever the "terrorist group/Nation").

That being said, I'm NOT really interested in the exact cost of the drone used in the attack. I was however, more interested in perhaps, SOUNDING A WARNING/ALARM:

Drones, at $45 apiece, are winning in a new era of warfare

As for your "little plane" comment.

YES, no one at this point is saying that a small/little plane is responsible. What I was trying to point out, was that even a small plane hitting a refinery could be devastating. There is no need to hi-jack a jet airliner.

I don't know if you've ever been to Torrance, CA. But, there is a really big oil refinery located within very close proximity to the residential homes (my sister's place). And I could imagine, that the same sort of scene (mixing residential and industrial) is probably/might be happening across America.

Aloha, Mark

PS......
part 1 : Analysis: Houthi missiles against the Saudi-led coalition | FDD's Long War Journal
part 2 : Analysis: Houthi drone strikes in Saudi Arabia and Yemen | FDD's Long War Journal
part 3 : Analysis: Houthi naval attacks in the Red Sea | FDD's Long War Journal

Terrorist are already onto it :

Last Edited:
Speaking of small drones.

So..... China's 5G ain't the only thing to worry about?

Aloha, Mark

PS....and just so you know.....that the terrorist haven't given up.....

Last Edited:
Here's a bit of the reality beyond the current price at the pump.. You'll get the gist in the 1st 10 minutes. Link
Kirby goes on to say, "Global dollar rejection is why America had to ramp up American oil production to begin with and global dollar rejection is accelerating. This is not going to stop. So, America is going to need to produce more and more dollars to soak more oil priced in dollars that America will produce at a loss. . . . Creating all this extra oil and pricing it in dollars makes the dollar look strong. Nobody producing these incremental barrels are making a penny. They are all hemorrhaging cash. The fact that all these dollars that are going into something that is hemorrhaging cash and losing money is the real reason why there has been no inflation. All these unwanted dollars are financing money losing operations. If these dollars were going into things that made money, the returns would be invested and would be causing observable inflation. The opposite is occurring, and the dollars are disappearing."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top