JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, this is going to be interesting! Fits my style all the way. I dislike the notion that felons have rights! They don't think I have any!

the problem with this strategy is that in a fight there are no guarantees any side will win. As a political example this could easily go either way.

public hanging/humiliation/stoning should still be a thing. also, it should be mandatory that rapists get a taste of their own medicine over and over and over again and then should confined to small area of which a drawing for tags will take place where one will sit in a blind and pick those waste of air good for nothing less than human pond scum chicken $hit (...you get the idea) off. IMO YMMV

ofcourse, this is all hypothetical. ;)

Holy hell that guy got elected?!? I didn't think anyone could be that stupid. In case folks missed it:

Wow. I get that people are fed up with crime, but the comment about the woman who was raped in jail was hard to take. Also, vigilantes have this nasty habit of occasionally getting the wrong guy. I like a tough on crime attitude, but the bat-stuff crazy part, not so much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top