JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yesterday, I saw a terrible act and would like to know how to proceed.

I was at the Chevron by my house in SE PDX. I noticed a guy with Washington plates pull up to a pump on the other side, get out with a cigarette in his mouth and start pumping his own gas.

At first I just snorted thinking "Washingtonian!!"

But then it got serious, he pulls out the nozzle, drenches his arm and the cigarette falls.

(Now, I'm a gov't analyst and because of what happened next, I can tell you that he doesn't have children.)

Because when that arm of his caught fire, he did not stop, drop, and roll. He took off running.

I started out of my car with my old Army OD wool blanket, but 2 Portland Cops came storming out of the food mart (dropping their moon pies along the way).

They got him on the ground and snuffed out the fire.

Here's where I stood open mouthed. They took that crispy arm and cuffed it, all the while the guy's screaming for an ambulance.

WTH!!!

So, he's screaming for medical help and they're screaming back, NO, you're going to jail!!!

Finally he gets the composure to ask Why? and they yell back,
|
|
|
▼
▼

"It's against the law to wave a firearm in city limits!!" :D

Last Edited:

I was at the Chevron by my house in SE PDX. I noticed a guy with Washington plates pull up to a pump on the other side, get out with a cigarette in his mouth and start pumping his own gas.

But then it got serious, he pulls out the nozzle, drenches his arm and the cigarette falls.

(Now, I'm a gov't analyst and because of what happened next, I can tell you that he doesn't have children.)

Because when that arm of his caught fire, he did not stop, drop, and roll. He took off running.

I started out of my car with my old Army OD wool blanket, but 2 Portland Cops came storming out of the food mart (dropping their moon pies along the way).

Here's where I stood open mouthed. They took that crispy arm and cuffed it, all the while the guy's screaming for an ambulance.

WTH!!!

So, he's screaming for medical help and they're screaming back, NO, you're going to jail!!!

|
|
|
▼
▼

had me going right up to the end! ha ha:s0114:

WTH!!!

|
|
|
▼
▼

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show