JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly, it's very clear that color does matter. Not many whites are killed for being jackasses, the reverse is not true.

I disagree. But I'm too old and grumpy to try to enlighten you, so you'll have to do your own research on the statistics of crimes and police shootings.

If you do your homework, I think you'll change your tune.

My intention with this thread is to have a little fun. If you're not interested, take a hike. It's a big forum.

I disagree. But I'm too old and grumpy to try to enlighten you, so you'll have to do your own research on the statistics of crimes and police shootings.

If you do your homework, I think you'll change your tune.

My intention with this thread is to have a little fun. If you're not interested, take a hike. It's a big forum.

Been around for 75 years (in 2 days) - don't think I need enlightenment from you. Thanks for the offer. I know what I know. That said, you might want to do some research of your own.

White privilege is real. I've seen it and enjoyed it - and that's - simply put - wrong.

Been around for 75 years (in 2 days) - don't think I need enlightenment from you. Thanks for the offer. I know what I know. That said, you might want to do some research of your own.

White privilege is real. I've seen it and enjoyed it - and that's - simply put - wrong.

Ah, nuts. Go peddle that nonsense somewhere else.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top