JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oh, sure, it's not the killer's fault, and it's not a mental health issue.

It's the guns! (Pathetic. Somehow, the term doesn't really do this situation justice.)

As year closes, guns once again become target of blame game

With less than 72 hours remaining in 2014, two opinion pieces have appeared – including one in the Huffington Post yesterday – that try very hard to blame the Second Amendment and those who defend it for the recent slayings of two New York City police officers.

<broken link removed>

Anti's Blame guns for farts, headaches, warts, VD, and every other thing that they think of.
Their intelligence level is never in question. IQ's of 1, ie (ONE) is not even something that can be discussed, without getting a side ache from laughing and a headache from the mental pain they produce for others.

Seriously wish some natural disaster would destroy those parts of the country that produce (and harbor) these bigots!

Gah.. I need all my hair now that Im single..
So Ill stop reading so I don't pull anymore out in rage.

Personal responsibility is most definitely a thing if the past.
We are to become a nation of selfish, narcissistic, morons and it will be nobody's fault.

Anti's Blame guns for farts, headaches, warts, VD, and every other thing that they think of.
Their intelligence level is never in question. IQ's of 1, ie (ONE) is not even something that can be discussed, without getting a side ache from laughing and a headache from the mental pain they produce for others.

You forgot global warming...

And blame mostanto for everything else...

<broken link removed>

I don't even get my feathers ruffled anymore when I read stuff like this. The antis will NEVER be convinced and will maintain guns need to be banned completely. I was once in the 'company' of some hard core liberals who were attempting to explain 'If we ban guns then all the problems go away' I calmly made the basic point about criminals will never turn in their guns, etc. (the basics) And the biggest mouth of the group said "Well if a law were passed banning guns then they would be illegal to own so no more problems" The antis will NEVER consider the most basic , and obvious realities of a hypothetical 'gun ban'

Electricity is the only reason they have the luxury of expressing their opinion.

Turn the power off for a month or five and they will (1) die out of stupidity or (2) turn to cannibalism and (3) long for the opportunity to have a firearm so they won't become what's for lunch :D

Oh, sure, it's not the killer's fault, and it's not a mental health issue.

It's the guns! (Pathetic. Somehow, the term doesn't really do this situation justice.)

As year closes, guns once again become target of blame game

With less than 72 hours remaining in 2014, two opinion pieces have appeared – including one in the Huffington Post yesterday – that try very hard to blame the Second Amendment and those who defend it for the recent slayings of two New York City police officers.

<broken link removed>
It's not a mental health issue? We have a serious mental health crisis in America:

"A schizophrenic Florida man chopped off his mother's head with an axe because she kept nagging him about chores, police said Thursday. Christian Jose Gomez, 23, who has several previous arrests, was booked on a charge of first-degree murder for the grisly New Year's Eve crime in Oldsmar."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-man-charged-decapitating-mom-axe-n278076

Notice that he didn't use a gun?

I haven't read the article, but considering that this was in NYC with very strict regs on firearms, considering that this wasn't some wacko militia guy with an "arsenal" and an ammo depot at home, considering that everybody knows this was about the Michael Brown and Eric Garner incidents, which every leftist is out and about protesting - I think even the lefties know this isn't about guns.

So...

fail.jpg

The most dangerous mental health issue we face are voters who keep voting for politicians who are intent on taking their liberties away including their ability to defend themselves. Even worse are those who vote directly for laws doing the same and those who bury their heads in the sand and don't vote against such laws. Pure insanity, plain and simple.

Watched "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" a couple of nights ago with my family...(I don't pick the movies...:rolleyes:)

The 'evil' monkey stole a gun from the humans camp and came back to the monkey camp and shot the 'good' monkey. I kid you not, the first words out of the mouths of the other monkeys..."It's the GUN!!!" :eek::eek:(or something to that effect;))

Seriously not sure if Hollywood was being facetious, or they actually thought they were brainwashing, but I laughed out loud, much to the annoyance of my family...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't even get my feathers ruffled anymore when I read stuff like this. The antis will NEVER be convinced and will maintain guns need to be banned completely. I was once in the 'company' of some hard core liberals who were attempting to explain 'If we ban guns then all the problems go away' I calmly made the basic point about criminals will never turn in their guns, etc. (the basics) And the biggest mouth of the group said "Well if a law were passed banning guns then they would be illegal to own so no more problems" The antis will NEVER consider the most basic , and obvious realities of a hypothetical 'gun ban'

So true... reality simply does not exist in Never-never Land! As Michael Savage so succinctly describes it; Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. And excuse my ignorance, but just how are these crimes still happening in a state with arguably the most restrictive firearm laws?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top