JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I like different things, this guy keeps finding me online and each time it does I really can't stop thinking that's stupid cool.

Who has one?

Whatcha think of it.

Reliability issues?

upload_2019-2-9_16-27-57.jpeg

Guys online have been using wood stocks from semi auto shotguns and darn that's a cool looking rifle.

upload_2019-2-9_16-30-14.jpeg
upload_2019-2-9_16-30-55.jpeg

You'll have better luck asking Californians. It's just a "featureless" Rifle that's CA compliant.

Yawn.

You'll have better luck asking Californians. It's just a "featureless" Rifle that's CA compliant.

Yawn.
I like it regardless of the reasons why it was created. Has clean lines.

Looks fairly light too, I'm curious if it sheds some weight off a traditional receiver style configuration.

The lower receiver itself I've seen for around 4-5 hundred.

Their complete rifles are pretty expensive. In the 800-1000 range. I'd rather put an upper together myself for the lower.

The Jessi James stuff is priced in the 2-3 thousand marks.

Only issue I see is that the safety and mag release are left in a position more suitable for a pistol grip. Seems like you'd be reaching or have to adjust your grip to use them ...more than one would like to.

Bingo ^^^
I had an SCR when I lived in the PRK. I sold it to a pal before I left.
Pluses: It was good as a thumb in the eye of the California DOJ
It used any AR-15 upper
it used AR mags
Negatives: the trigger was indeed stiff
The charging handle will slice your thumb if you use it while holding the rifle in the normal manner.
Re-assembling it after cleaning etc is awkward at first because you have to slide the tongue on the proprietary bolt into the stock.
For reasons I'll never understand, it came without a bolt-catch. It had a slot for one which they put a plug in and they sent you the bolt-catch for free if you asked.o_O
Once you got the hang of the trigger (or got it worked on) it was accurate enough. I enjoyed shooting it. I enjoyed leaving it behind in CA more.:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top