JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If only there had been a lube-off after the corrosion test!

I am willing to compromise a little on corrosion protection in trade for good friction reduction and dirt resistance. TW 25b is my current light gun goop and MC2500 the companion oil.

Interesting article though, thanks!

If only there had been a lube-off after the corrosion test!

I am willing to compromise a little on corrosion protection in trade for good friction reduction and dirt resistance. TW 25b is my current light gun goop and MC2500 the companion oil.

Interesting article though, thanks!

No problem,

Please note, this is the only product I use for Rust Prevention.

BUT....I can say there are better products out there for lubing. Eezox is not the best lube, but hey, you can't have it all.

The reason.....Eezox will dry very quickly but still leave a layer of thin rust protection. Because is protects in a "dry" state, it does not leave any layer of actual lube.

So if you use Eezox, you will also need to have another product for lube.

Cheers.

:s0155:

Eezox will dry very quickly but still leave a layer of thin rust protection. Because is protects in a "dry" state, it does not leave any layer of actual lube.

So if you use Eezox, you will also need to have another product for lube.

First, great link up on top, thanks! However: the Eezox site says "EEZOX® cleans, lubricates, prevents rust, and finger printing. It eliminates stiff actions, jamming and all types of residue build-up.".

I use Eezox by itself, without additional stuff and lubes like the web site and their lit seems to say to do, and it seems like my guns work great. I have considered laying an additional layer of like LSA on top of the BGC of the M-15 as it moves so much, but wonder if it might remove the Eezox and in fact be counterproductive?

First, great link up on top, thanks! However: the Eezox site says "EEZOX® cleans, lubricates, prevents rust, and finger printing. It eliminates stiff actions, jamming and all types of residue build-up.".

I use Eezox by itself, without additional stuff and lubes like the web site and their lit seems to say to do, and it seems like my guns work great. I have considered laying an additional layer of like LSA on top of the BGC of the M-15 as it moves so much, but wonder if it might remove the Eezox and in fact be counterproductive?

Hmmm,

Well what I have always done.

When I am getting ready for a shoot. I will lube as neccessary with remoil. Then when I am done shooting and after cleaning the guns, I will coat everything with Eezox, let sit for about a minute, then wipe all off.

So, I alwayed assumed that the Remoil is mixing with the Eezox and taking it off as the action moves etc.

YMMV.

PS - I think what the Eezox site was saying is that it lubricates, but only if you spray it on and LEAVE it, without wiping. I have never used it that way though.

:s0155:

I have always used break free, great stuff :)

I switched to it years ago when my neighbor told me its what their departments swat team used. Good enough for swat, good enough for me!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top