JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok - now that I can see and shooting is fun again I need some better sights on my 1911 - I was looking at a set with a green fiber optic rear and a red front. Anyone use fiber optic on your handguns? Or should I just go with a good set of conventional white outline rear and red front? I will be getting adjustable but the effect is the same.
Williams Fire Sight Set Colt Series 80 Fiber Optic Red Front Green

I vote fiber optic front and rear. I have a red fiber optic front sight and the plain Bomar rear on a 1911. My vision is a little wonky, and I don't think that plain rear sight is doing me any favors. I don't have any experience with the white outline style, but I do have a pellet rifle with fiber optic front and rear. It's a cheap little rifle but those sights, boy howdy!

image.jpeg

Sorry for the bad photo old iPad cameras stink but these are warren tactical sights

Don't know if it's just me or not, but I didn't like fiber optic on the two pistols I had. When I would go shooting when it was cloudy outside I would have a hard time seeing the front sight and not be able to be very accurate with it.

my 2¢

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads