JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm confused. Why is it that the mil and leo agencies get to buy this stuff for $800 and we have the option to buy the same thing... Only older for $11,000.

That's 13.75 times the money because...... I don't know why. :huh:

That is a post sample, LEO's and Mil don't need to bother buying post samples when they can buy Full Auto's new straight from the MFG.

But yes it sucks especially when I bought a Colt AR15 before the ban and did not know that I could have legally bought a M16 for $300 more plus the tax stamp.:eek:

We have Ronald Reagan to blame for that ban.

That is a post sample, LEO's and Mil don't need to bother buying post samples when they can buy Full Auto's new straight from the MFG.

But yes it sucks especially when I bought a Colt AR15 before the ban and did not know that I could have legally bought a M16 for $300 more plus the tax stamp.:eek:

We have Ronald Reagan to blame for that ban.

Think it could EVER be reversed?

it's called big brother protecting us.

yes it it reversible. it will take a complete dump of the people in power and pro 2nd amendment people put in charge.

Thou, it will suck for those that have build huge business as a class three dealer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top