Buster Beaver Cerakote
HighLine Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Defensive Arts
Reactions
I'm confused. Why is it that the mil and leo agencies get to buy this stuff for $800 and we have the option to buy the same thing... Only older for $11,000.

That's 13.75 times the money because...... I don't know why. :huh:

Reactions
I'm confused. Why is it that the mil and leo agencies get to buy this stuff for $800 and we have the option to buy the same thing... Only older for $11,000.

That's 13.75 times the money because...... I don't know why. :huh:

That is a post sample, LEO's and Mil don't need to bother buying post samples when they can buy Full Auto's new straight from the MFG.

But yes it sucks especially when I bought a Colt AR15 before the ban and did not know that I could have legally bought a M16 for $300 more plus the tax stamp.:eek:

We have Ronald Reagan to blame for that ban.

Reactions
That is a post sample, LEO's and Mil don't need to bother buying post samples when they can buy Full Auto's new straight from the MFG.

But yes it sucks especially when I bought a Colt AR15 before the ban and did not know that I could have legally bought a M16 for $300 more plus the tax stamp.:eek:

We have Ronald Reagan to blame for that ban.

Think it could EVER be reversed?

Reactions
it's called big brother protecting us.

yes it it reversible. it will take a complete dump of the people in power and pro 2nd amendment people put in charge.

Thou, it will suck for those that have build huge business as a class three dealer.

Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Project Appleseed
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
NW Custom Firearms

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Top Bottom