JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I want to purchase a suppressor and do an eForm. My FFL only does paper forms.
Does anyone have any recommendations on a location near Eugene that does eForms for suppressors (that I buy from an online store)?

Thanks,
Nima

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations on a location near Eugene that does eForms for suppressors (that I buy from an online store)?

Thanks,
Nima
Just FYI, I hope measure 114 doesn't pass but if it does you'll need to do classroom training, live fire training, get a state permit, and additional background check. Just FYI so you aren't caught unawares after the federal stamp comes in.

Hello,

Thanks,
Nima
I did mine through Silencer Central and they will ship it directly to your home,

The McCluskey Arms Co. does eForm's and has been a great resource on silencer knowledge.
I did call them and they told me sorry. Then, after a couple of recommendations I did email them to confirm what they told me. They replied saying the must have misunderstood me over the form and they do indeed do eForms. Never followed up since I found out the 295 Tactical in Springfield does eForms for $30 flat. The owner got my eform complete in less than 2 weeks (that's when the tax stamp got paid for). That is where I will go moving forward but I am sure other locations are great.

Mazamas will do items sold by silencer shop but charge a $100 fee for Form 3 items transferred to their shop.

I did mine through Silencer Central and they will ship it directly to your home,
Great option for things they carry when the item is on sale. I find their selection/price point to be suboptimal. Much better deals out there on the internet coupled with 295 Tactical doing eform 4 transfers for $30, you can save more than half on many items if you keep an eye out. I can find items for nearly half the price they are charging at silencer shop or silencer central.

When it comes to eform's and form 4's I don't shop for the lowest cost option. I am looking for the option with the best track record on getting me through the process correctly, all information being input and collected. To many stories out there with folks getting delayed or having to start over because their SOT doesn't know what the hell they are doing and screws up the paperwork. My time is worth more than a few dollars savings when we are talking items which take months to over a year for approval. I want as much time with my whisper pickles as possible and my life isn't getting any longer.

Glad you found a resource that met your needs and I hope the feds get you through the approval process quickly!

When it comes to eform's and form 4's I don't shop for the lowest cost option. I am looking for the option with the best track record on getting me through the process correctly, all information being input and collected. To many stories out there with folks getting delayed or having to start over because their SOT doesn't know what the hell they are doing and screws up the paperwork. My time is worth more than a few dollars savings when we are talking items which take months to over a year for approval. I want as much time with my whisper pickles as possible and my life isn't getting any longer.

Glad you found a resource that met your needs and I hope the feds get you through the approval process quickly!
Of course I need to trust the person. I have done other suppressor forms with them fine. Those were paper. I didn't know they did eForms so when I asked I felt confident they could do it since they had done others.

Not bashing you, just don't think 100 dollars is a reasonable price. YMMV

Of course I need to trust the person. I have done other suppressor forms with them fine. Those were paper. I didn't know they did eForms so when I asked I felt confident they could do it since they had done others.

Not bashing you, just don't think 100 dollars is a reasonable price. YMMV
I agree with you on the $100 not being reasonable, especially with the roll out of eforms. I guess the point I was trying to make is that regardless of price, the confidence you have in them and reputation of an SOT is most important. I have used Mazama's on some SilencerShop purchases but moved on when I needed to form 3 in a non SilencerShop can for the same reason as you mention, cost. I found a good landing spot at McCluskey Arms and having been using them ever since. Glad you were able to find a good provider yourself and one that you had prior positive history with.

Completely unrelated comment about the process in general. The SilencerShop process makes it very hard for an SOT to screw something up. If a dealer couldn't get a SilencerShop purchase 100% perfect, I would run away as fast as possible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top