JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like many folks desperate for primers, I've "found" them in-stock online only to realize that they're a Canadian company who cannot ship to the US. As a WA resident, I started to wonder if FFLs in US border towns are importing primers and selling them. Anyone know if the primer situation is any better in places like Bellingham?

Like many folks desperate for primers, I've "found" them in-stock online only to realize that they're a Canadian company who cannot ship to the US. As a WA resident, I started to wonder if FFLs in US border towns are importing primers and selling them. Anyone know if the primer situation is any better in places like Bellingham?

Once the border opens have them shipped to a holding address on the other side. Canuks do it all the time to get goods the other way. Has to be some offering the same service from North to South.

Once the border opens have them shipped to a holding address on the other side. Canuks do it all the time to get goods the other way. Has to be some offering the same service from North to South.

My understanding of the law is that non-FFLs cannot legally bring primers (or firearms, cases, powder, or projectiles) into the US. The only exception seems to be for antiques and curios. Would love to be wrong about this.

My understanding of the law is that non-FFLs cannot legally bring primers (or firearms, cases, powder, or projectiles) into the US. The only exception seems to be for antiques and curios. Would love to be wrong about this.

No idea on my part. I know gun items Leaving the US is a bad thing, but not the other way around on primers but makes sense its an issue, I mean why not if it can be taxed and controlled.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top