JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Forgive my ignorance, but if I wanted to do a trade with a board member across state lines, would it be legal for me to head up to an FFL in Vancouver an transfer my weapon to the member then head back into Portland and transfer his to me through an FFL? I know I can ship but could we just hand deliver to to the respective FFLs?

And if this is legal, are there any FFL board members willing to do this transfer for a reasonable fee?

Thanks in advance!

Forgive my ignorance, but if I wanted to do a trade with a board member across state lines, would it be legal for me to head up to an FFL in Vancouver an transfer my weapon to the member then head back into Portland and transfer his to me through an FFL? I know I can ship but could we just hand deliver to to the respective FFLs?

And if this is legal, are there any FFL board members willing to do this transfer for a reasonable fee?

Thanks in advance!

Check with coctailer on here for Washington transfers. He has the best rate and is super easy to use / do business with...

If you are heading from Redmond I have a store in Sandy and can do the transfer for you in Oregon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top