JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So have a few handguns I want to list on GunBroker most are C&R but it is annoying that UPS requires next day (which is just insane rates) for non-FFL (have C&R but of course that doesn't matter on the left coast now).. Does anyone know of a dealer in Washington near Vancouver that will do the forms and sane UPS or USPS ground rates to another dealer that is only accessible to them? Sane in my opinion is ~20-25$ transfer plus whatever shipping cost.

Buds Guns has a new online shipping department called "Ship My Gun" or SMG for short.
You box up the firearm, select an approved FFL, calculate the weight and after paying online, you print your own Fed Ex next day air shipping label for a handgun. Just make sure you include a color copy (front/back) of your drivers license.
The cost is 50% of normal next day air charges.
I used them last month and just walked into a Fed Ex store and dropped it off. Very simple and the buyer was happy that I saved him $45.00.

Can't you ship them yourself, you just have to ship them to an FFL and get a copy of their FFL.

You can but UPS requires handguns go Overnight Air. The going rate is absolutely insane ($90-120 to many locales) these days and many buyers on auctions sites will balk at that. I stopped dumping handguns on GB for that reason. A licensed dealer (01FFL), however, has the option of sending the items USPS with much cheaper options available (e.g., Priority Mail, Express Mail, et al.). Though I have not availed myself of their services, the option from Bud's that @jbett98 mentioned sounds promising.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top