JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please tell us how your vote has changed anything and yes I do vote.
Because if you don't vote you have no room to complain because you didn't do the simplest task necessary to participate in the legislative process.

As a Seattle resident I am very used to effectively never getting what I vote for because I am vastly outnumbered, but I continue to vote because otherwise I have no room to complain about how incredibly dumb people are.

:s0092:
You and any other "brave people" are welcome to flaunt gun laws all you wish. Even better make sure you tell anyone who will listen to you that you break the laws. After all how could this go wrong? Suspect you also do not vote since its a waste of time correct? Why vote for change when you can just say you will not follow firearm laws. Again what could possibly go wrong.
Stupidity should be painful but, far too often its not.
It is uncertain that a reply could be crafted that might be understood by someone so loosely flaunting their courage and legal acumen.

Lets try this: Baa baa baa

wolf_sheep-min.png

Last Edited:
Sometimes it can be meaningful. Votes looked very meaningful when Dino Rossi came within a hair's breadth of beating Christine Gregoire for the Washington Governor's office (2004). The final statewide difference was only 129 votes. Granted, in states like California, Oregon, and Washington the votes look totally skewed in favor of Democrats, but sometimes voting really can make a difference.
In Rossi's case, the votes really did not matter - not in the least. If you recall, the first two vote counts had him clearly in first place. It was only after a Gregoire campaign worker miraculously discovered a big box of uncounted ballots that Gregoire was declared the winner.

The Dems in charge counted every vote, recounted every vote, and recounted again - until they won.

Last Edited:
Sometimes it can be meaningful. Votes looked very meaningful when Dino Rossi came within a hair's breadth of beating Christine Gregoire for the Washington Governor's office (2004). The final statewide difference was only 129 votes. Granted, in states like California, Oregon, and Washington the votes look totally skewed in favor of Democrats, but sometimes voting really can make a difference.
Voting by mail not so much… The foxes are in the henhouse.

Please tell us how your vote has changed anything and yes I do vote.
Tell me how the people telling anyone who will listen to them to not vote has made this better? Have you paid any attention to WA law? Did you know that to buy a Ruger 10/22 now you have to jump through hoops because its an assault rifle? Did you know the gun owners who tell everyone not to bother with voting put this law in? Did you know a great supporting vendor here who is in your area put up a LOT of time and money to put this on the ballot again? Know what happened then? The gun owners who tell everyone not to vote would not bother to sign the petition to even get it back on the ballot. So how is it the fault of voting? I must really be missing something here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top