JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gday all, well it's been a while but I finally got orr my arse & got my permanent residency (another couple of years until I can apply for citizenship) so I got my CC. Im in the market for a Springfield or Colt 1911 military, just a plain jane. Also currently looking at an Enfield 303 (getting back to my roots) but I need an FFL around the Battle Ground, Vancouver area. This will be my first firearm purchase in the US so I'm looking for an FFL that will look after me as I have a list I'm going to be working through. Some I will probably be able to purchase directly from the FFL. Other's I'll have to put through them. Whats the process & can anyone recommend a good fair FFL?
Cheers

20BD12B2-ED38-4F9D-B8BA-5F187E49AB74.jpeg

If I might suggest.

As a "First Purchase" just buy from a store/FFL. Get to know the Form 4473 and the "extra processes" that the State has enacted. Not to mention, that things change. So, be prepared......as there might be new laws that the Ds are currently dreaming up. YES, it can be frustrating.

And, good luck with your new hobby.

Aloha, Mark

Seems a goto FFL up Vancouver way, one of our forums supporting vendors. Reviews can be found here:
+1 for sporting systems

They are a short drive south to the north Hazel Dell area but it's worth the time.

If I might suggest.

As a "First Purchase" just buy from a store/FFL. Get to know the Form 4473 and the "extra processes" that the State has enacted. Not to mention, that things change. So, be prepared......as there might be new laws that the Ds are currently dreaming up. YES, it can be frustrating.

And, good luck with your new hobby.

Aloha, Mark
Considering some of the odd ball stuff on my list I'm not sure that will always be an option. I had guns back in Australia but haven't owned any here as yet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top