JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what's up with AR build parts being in short supply? This is my first one so maybe it's been this way all along. Just seems odd that all the major players have shortages of anything but the most generic brands.

Check out pacific trading. He sells Anderson striped lowers for around $65 plus bgc. Not sure what he would charge for transfers.
Thanks for the tip. Another one that I didn't know existed. Now that I've stepped into the world of AR building, it's like drinking from a fire hose with all the info out there. Good to know of places where you can go in and have a discussion and actually see and feel the products.

Looking at buying an Aero stripped lower from Primary Arms and looking for a local FFL to do the transfer. Called Guncrafters in Salem and they want $40 + $10 ($50 total) to do the transfer. Asked him what he would charge if I bought an Anderson lower from him, and he said the BGC was the same price. Any other recommendations for someone in or near Salem?
Daves shooting supply.
Aero gen 2 lowers are around 75 usually and andersen about 50

Picked up my lower from Paulus Guns today. Really good guy. He is a dealer for several manufacturers and can get parts at a decent price. More than reasonable price for transfers. Phone number is 503-891-0818.

Looking at buying an Aero stripped lower from Primary Arms and looking for a local FFL to do the transfer. Called Guncrafters in Salem and they want $40 + $10 ($50 total) to do the transfer. Asked him what he would charge if I bought an Anderson lower from him, and he said the BGC was the same price. Any other recommendations for someone in or near Salem?
Ed's Guns and Gear, Albany, $30 out the door.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top