JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of a person or business with an FFL that charge lower fees for having a stripped lower (as opposed to a complete firearm) shipped to them?
Paying a $25-35 fee for a $50 stripped lower receiver seems steep to me.

Your best bet would be to go to Surplus Ammo and Arms in Lakewood and buy a stripped lower from them for about $80. I say this because anyplace you have a stripped lower shipped to, you will have to pay the FFL fee and tax on the item. The lowers at Surplus Ammo and Arms are made by Aero Precision and are top notch. I bought one from them for my Noveske upper. The fit and finish is perfect...just my two cents.

You have to look at it from the FFL's standpoint. It cost them the same, and they perform the same service whether it is a $50 receiver or a $2000 complete AR. I thought about getting an FFL to make transfers like this but at $15-25 per transfer (remember $10 goes to the gov.) it's just not worth the hassle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top