JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
coctailer

X3

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton (Beav-Hills Hwy and 96th Ave) does transfers for a $10 fee, plus the $10 background check. Cheapest I know in the PDX area.

You evidently did not read the original post,the seller is in OREGON while the buyer is a Washington resident so how would the pawn shop you recommended be of any use to him since it also is located in OREGON.

You evidently did not read the original post,the seller is in OREGON while the buyer is a Washington resident so how would the pawn shop you recommended be of any use to him since it also is located in OREGON.

If it is a long gun being transfered an Oregon FFL can handle it. A hand gun would need to go through an FFL in the buyers home state though.

My friends and I use McDermott Gun Repair just north of Hwy 14 in Vancouver.

$20 transfers. I wouldnt use him to ship after the last experience. Shipped 3 days after the day he said it would go out.
Not a huge deal had there been some notification. Instead, I had a nervous buyer contacting me every day. Not cool.

Tuttle,

The only problem is that you cannot transfer his firearm directly to the Washington Buyer, correct? You'd still have to send it to an FFL in WA who would then transfer to buyer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top