JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was wondering if anyone knew of any FFL dealers that did reasonable Transfer of Receivers and firearms ( $20-25 fee + $10 BC).

I know that most of the retail dealers that I have asked want around $50 +/- $10 BC Per receiver, C&R or full firearm).

Which adds up quick on 100% receivers and C&R. Makes the $80 100% receiver $140-$150 after shipping, etc.

Would be nice if they accepted out-of-state transfers from non-dealers ( nice but I am flexible )

SE PDX - Clackamas preferred - Not really looking to drive real far if I can help it.

I know that a lot of the retail shops have overhead. I think I read a thread that had a FFL in the Milwaukie/SE PDX area that fit the bill but - I searched and can't find it.

Thanks

14110 SE McLoughlin Blvd (near the Bomber) South of Milwaukie, North of the OakGrove Fred Meyer. Big yellow sign on the East side of the blvd. I read that their FFL transfer fee is only fifteen dollars! Small selection of guns and no ammo, but they turn over often from the pawn operation next door. Frequent bargains, and they will negotiate if you ask politely if they can. Nice people too.......................elsullo:s0155:

Thanks for all the input - Just got off the phone with Scott at Fortmoe Arms. Nice Guy - Cool he is also an NFA - so with a little education from him I am planning on getting a Can through him while I still can.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top