JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I roll my own these days and haven't shot any of my factory loaded stuff in a long time. So to keep it from staring at me, here we go. Cash only, no trades.
1000 rounds 9mm Luger 124 Grain FMJ Brass Case Ammo by Geco - Made in Hungary 190.00
Brass case, reloadable. Really good target and training round. Only opened up the box to take this picture.

1000 rounds of Freedom munitions 124gr RN Remanufactured 160.00
Mixed headstamps, all brass cased and reloadable. Boxes are still factory sealed

500 rounds Winchester 9mm 124gr NATO spec $80
Winchester manufacture 9mm NATO ammunition part number q4318. This ammo is commercial grade ammunition that is loaded to military specs with 10% higher pressure than standard 124 grain FMJ ammunition, thus it is +P pressure level (but not specifically marked +P). This ammo cycles anything and is awesome for range use. This is new production ammo headstamped with the NATO mark, packaged 50 rounds per box, 500 rounds per case. Brass case, boxer primer, copper FMJ 124 grain. Sealed case.

Meet anywhere in Portland metro, I'm self employed so I have a flexible schedule.

resized%20Geco_zpsornxqoap.jpg

Resized%20Freedom_zpskfcnzcap.jpg

resized%20winchester_zpsxubcfqej.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top