JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So EVERYBODY that goes to Cabales in Marysville need to ask permission first??

What if I buy a gun, do I need to ask permission to leave??
Whoa! I had no idea Cabelas was on tribal property! A quick check confirmed that the property is owned by the tribe, but I'm not positive how that relates to mapped reservation areas. Since it is obvious that Cabelas sells guns, it can be safely assumed that the tribe is allowing you to have firearms in that particular location.

The tribes were given property a long time ago. Since then, anybody in the tribe is a US citizen, as well as a tribal citizen. The tribe is allowed to purchase real property outside of the reservation, as well as private tribal members just like any other US citizen or corporation. However, I'm not positive if the tribal property bought or sold changes the original reservation area. That said, it probably does, as a foreign embassy is foreign soil, and treated as such.

However, I'm not positive if the tribal property bought or sold changes the original reservation area. That said, it probably does, as a foreign embassy is foreign soil, and treated as such.

Yes it does, if it gets signed off by the Bureau of Indian Affairs, and after 7 years it becomes actually reservation land .

Home depot, Walmart, Seattle Outlet, all tribal.

Hello all! I hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine. I'm new to conceal carry and have a few questions.
Can I carry on the state ferries? YES
Can I carry at a restaurant that serves alcohol as long as I'm not drinking? YES
Can I sit in the bar section of said restaurant with friends and not be drinking? NO
I know I can't carry in a bar or anywhere while drinking alcohol. NOT TRUE
Looking for some clarification. Thanks in advance!!

So If I am reading that right if there is a pistol in a car it must be on the licensee's person. It cannot be stuffed under the seat, in the glove box or a gym bag and if you violate that its a misdemeanor. Anyone ever had a problem with that? I mean it seems to me that the sensible thing to do would be stash a carry gun on a long drive. I am kind of surprised at that wording.
I think you have to be in the car while the gun is in it, or the car has to be locked and the gun has to be out of view. You cannot leave a loaded pistol in the car with an unlicensed person, i.e. loaded pistols in vehicles require you (whoever has constructive possession) to have a CPL.

I think you have to be in the car while the gun is in it, or the car has to be locked and the gun has to be out of view. You cannot leave a loaded pistol in the car with an unlicensed person, i.e. loaded pistols in vehicles require you (whoever has constructive possession) to have a CPL.

That is correct.

If you are in a restaurant that serves booze and kids, you can order a drink legally but I wouldn't get caught over the limit...............

If you are in a restaurant that serves kids, either as a menu item or referring to providing them with alcoholic beverage I think its probably best you are armed as there are bound to be some very strange folks about.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top