JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for FTF in the Clackamas OR area. If you must have something shipped it adds $60 to the posted price(that's what the last handgun I shipped cost) No trades please unless you have a Commander sized 1911 in 45,40, or 9mm.

Detonics MKVI this is a sweet Seattle gun that comes with 3 mags(2 Detonics,1 blued aftermarket). I got this a short time back and played with it and it works great! I have run about 150-200 rounds though it with only 1 malfunction due to me having a slacker hold on the gun. Price is SOLD***now $600***SOLD
View attachment 200743

H&R 926 manual ejection 22LR. I have recently replaced the hammer spring and old plastic yoke with a new metal one. A few bumps and bruises on it but nothing major for a shooter. Functions 100% with everything I ran through it. No idea of total round count though as I got it 2nd hand. $WITHDRAWNfor this one.
View attachment 200744

Ruger Vaquero/Montado high polished stainless steel .357magnum. I have maybe 100 rounds through this one and I am the 1st owner. Price is $WITHDRAWNView attachment 200745

Sig Sauer 250 9mmSub Compact. Comes with two 12rd mags(they are shipped with only 1). Has bright night sights. I am the original owner with about 300 rounds down range. Not 1 single function problem. $WITHDRAWN for the Sig.
View attachment 200746

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.