Few guns you "can't" buy in Kommiofnia !!

Discussion in 'Firearm Laws & Legal' started by Chee-to, Jan 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ARFrog

ARFrog
    Occupied California

Sounds like you aren't that different from myself and many others in the golden state. What I have observed is the fact that while we are busy working, taking care of our families and abiding by the law, others are taking advantage of our preoccupation. Couple that with distance from our seats of government and a media whose world view leans towards the protestors and the assault politicians and we are at a distinct disadvantage.

Our CA pot has been boiling for sometime and may be irredeemable. Your pot is just beginning to warm and needs your diligence and concerted action.

Good luck,

ARFrog

WrenchNguns and cigars like this.
  2. WoodsPlinker

WoodsPlinker
    Scappoose OR
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thank you for the info, I will pass it along to my friends in California.

3. HB of CJ

HB of CJ
    42.17N -123.64W ?

Silly me. And here I thought it was a list of civil or criminal offences that would prohibit illegal aliens from hopping fences. :(

4. GWS

GWS
    Vancouver
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Firearm manufacturers look at their sales numbers and decide when its no longer profitable to pay the California grift and so, guns drop off the roster. New semi-autos are automatically disqualified from the "Safe" gun roster because they don't have "micro-stamping" (A real-sounding, but non-existent technology) The California Supreme Court ruled that the ban is legal and here is their reasoning:
    (I pinched this from the Government Technology (GT) site)

“Impossibility can occasionally excuse noncompliance with a statute,” Justice Goodwin Liu said, since a manufacturer charged with violating the law could argue that it had done everything possible to comply. “But impossibility does not authorize a court to go beyond interpreting a statute and simply invalidate it.”

So we can expect laws requiring cotton candy bullets sometime soon.

ron likes this.
  5. tkdguy

tkdguy
    Portland, Oregon
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

How how sad and funny these people are so mental.