JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I could have sworn that I read a report a couple years ago stating that feral swine had been eradicated in Oregon. Is this accurate? If not, where are people heading to hunt them? Thanks!

no they never will get rid of them. Seen a few with the night vision in central Oregon over by Redmond. If you have a hunting License you can shoot it. Check Oregon fish and game web sight they have maps of where they have been spotted in Oregon.

The Orgonian ran an article recently, it was really a rant to give more power to goverment to "Save The Diversity" UN Agenda 21 crap
If ODW wants to get rid of the beasts just declare a no tag, 24 hr open season with any weapon, knives, spears, dogs, suppressed, Night Vision, just like TX,,,but they never will.

seems to me like if odfw really wanted all the pigs killed they would put out at least a token effort. like making a list of landowners who might at least be willing to take calls regarding pig hunting. or they could just put me on a fair salary, say $50k yearly, furnish a vehicle, quad, room and board, a list of lonely farm girls, ammo, and beer. i just might see what i could do about those darned pigs!

Any pigs in Washington. I'd assume it's only a matter of time.

When using dogs for bear and cougar was no longer a possibility here in WA, a group of houndmen petitioned F&W for a permit to import feral hogs into WA, specifically up in Whatcom County (no I was not one, but I knew several of the guys) F&W almost had a heart attack with the idea of feral pigs in WA. Did some actually get imported? (illegally) Not that I know of, but if there are any, they will be somewhere east of Everson.

seems to me like if odfw really wanted all the pigs killed they would put out at least a token effort. like making a list of landowners who might at least be willing to take calls regarding pig hunting. or they could just put me on a fair salary, say $50k yearly, furnish a vehicle, quad, room and board, a list of lonely farm girls, ammo, and beer. i just might see what i could do about those darned pigs!

I think they'd have a hard time justifying the pay thing when so many are willing to go out and do it for free!

When using dogs for bear and cougar was no longer a possibility here in WA, a group of houndmen petitioned F&W for a permit to import feral hogs into WA, specifically up in Whatcom County (no I was not one, but I knew several of the guys) F&W almost had a heart attack with the idea of feral pigs in WA. Did some actually get imported? (illegally) Not that I know of, but if there are any, they will be somewhere east of Everson.

I've heard that there are lot over in the Olympic Peninsula arear and around Longview-Kelso.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top