JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a plug for some excellent prices on great gear!

Shaolo Gear

I ordered some for myself. 5 new lights to be exact and a couple knives on the way. And if you contact them they will take your order and get it to you ASAP. And like everyone is looking for *killer prices.

I know that they are in the process of adding all their product, but feel free to make a request.

So, the Great Deal I was specifically pointing out, is the new line up on Fenix lights for EDC and their other models that are being released are arriving soon. Check their prices. (They will match or beat a competitor if possible)

Fenix TK75 | Shaolo Gear

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

*Disclaimer- I love this gear and I know the owner that has been a customer. No favors have been provided for the Ad. Just supporting a local business and letting NWFA members know of their deals.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top