JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Beautiful, Mint, Fender Swamp Ash Stratocaster USA American the Best!
2000 Fender Swamp Ash American Standard Stratocaster. Made in the USA!
It has the rare Swamp Ash body which is very resonant compared with Alder and Bass woods and has that beautiful see through finish.
All original and played very few times in the last 15 years, it has no blemishes, no rash, no dings and is in pristine condition. The guitar is MINT!
The maple neck plays like butter and has NO fret ware.
Guitar comes with a Fender hard shell case and original whammy bar.

FTF CASH sale for $1,200.00

I am in the Hillsboro area.

Will consider trades for all or part. Looking for Colts in excellent condition.
1911 models, Detective Specials, Cobras, Pythons, Anacondas, SAAs. Prefer SS or Nickel

j15ih6esdxahdgLIe3nG_hAHABHh3zZQ_28PpyMejjna=w111-h167-p-no b3GIZRAMbZxUUlDUtWtihnmwWj5jixWcWzmuhQqaKgNo=w120-h181-p-no 0PjZVgIjvBcp6CN5UcU5Hgvf1JMucBA9-Lr-6u7Ssl4I=w273-h181-p-no Vg5izhO8IVjpMd0PRPyuI8QXeH5DzQq4y2GhQSolpzg1=w121-h181-p-no M8RGMyc0MTWWuWQOeVAoaN5WpLjzkmXT5DPaKkha6mms=w312-h207-p-no

Last Edited:
I got a notice that you had posted a comment on my add for a colt cobra. But when I went to it the content wasn't there. Also your inbox is full so I can't start a conversation with you. Let me know if you were making am offer our just had questions.

I got a notice that you had posted a comment on my add for a colt cobra. But when I went to it the content wasn't there. Also your inbox is full so I can't start a conversation with you. Let me know if you were making am offer our just had questions.

Sorry, didn't know my box was full. Guess they reduced the amount you can have when the new format started up.

I met a guy at the range last weekend who had brought every single snake gun there was, even that cool little .22, he bought decades ago. Every one had that super sweet double action and deep bluing. Tragically he was not interested in selling.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top