Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fender Acoustic-Electric Guitar (CD140SCE) *LNIB*

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by xstayfrostyx, Jun 16, 2011.

1. xstayfrostyx

xstayfrostyx PDX Member

Greetings,

I have for sale or trade a "brand new" Fender acoustic-electric guitar.

This is the second time time in my life I have gone to guitar center and dropped a few hundred bucks with the intention of learning to play... It's just not going to happen.

Since it was purchased it has been tuned and strummed ONE TIME and then proceeded to go straight into the soft case until I took it out for picture time! Bought it about 6-9 months ago at guitar center in Tigard. Included with the guitar is the soft case and strap shown.

Cash: 180 firm

Trade: 250?

Mostly looking for factory ammo (45acp, 5.56mm)

Thanks for looking!

Amazon Link

NQNr6.jpg

Kc7it.jpg

NQNr6.jpg

Kc7it.jpg

2. spike1950

spike1950 South Lane County, Oregon Member

Hey Xtay, Is it full size? I might be interested. I live in Cottage Grove just south of Eugene but my daughter lives in PDX. I'll check with her and get back to you. I, too, have bought guitars with the intent of learning to play. I might try it again. Thanks, Mike

3. spike1950

spike1950 South Lane County, Oregon Member

Xstay, My computer is messing with me tonite. Let me know if my first message got to you. Thanks, Mike

4. xstayfrostyx

xstayfrostyx PDX Member

PM sent

5. alfakennybabe

alfakennybabe NW PDX Member

Interested in a partial trade for a Ruger Super Blackhawk? Some cash or something on your end to balance it out?