JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is where Michael Bloomberg and Cory Booker and all of the male antis "mansplain" to the women that they should not defend themselves when a police response is only a phone call away.

This is where Michael Bloomberg and Cory Booker and all of the male antis "mansplain" to the women that they should not defend themselves when a police response is only a phone call away.

"Oh you don't want one of those. Most women are shot with their own guns!!! Just wait for a policeMAN to come and rescue you."

Too bad these facts have to be repeated again and again for almost 30 years. The people who don't want to accept them are never going to accept them. People like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris really do not care when people die that could have easily been protected with their own firearm. Joe "Flem Flam" Biden tells his wife to get the shotty, as if the Secret Service protecting her is on a coffee break. She will never need to touch a gun in her life. She and all the tax paid elites (politicians with more than one year in the job, aka, millionaires) hate to be on any equal playing field.

In 1934 (check me on that) the government made sure civilians were largely reduced to semi auto firearms. From 1968 and regular intervals in between they made tighter laws.The government has militarized law enforcement yet relaxed the standard of accountability. Now they want to remove guns and due process (red flags) at the same time. There is a rush/push like there is a count down clock somewhere.

Too bad these facts have to be repeated again and again for almost 30 years. The people who don't want to accept them are never going to accept them. People like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris really do not care when people die that could have easily been protected with their own firearm. Joe "Flem Flam" Biden tells his wife to get the shotty, as if the Secret Service protecting her is on a coffee break. She will never need to touch a gun in her life. She and all the tax paid elites (politicians with more than one year in the job, aka, millionaires) hate to be on any equal playing field.

In 1934 (check me on that) the government made sure civilians were largely reduced to semi auto firearms. From 1968 and regular intervals in between they made tighter laws.The government has militarized law enforcement yet relaxed the standard of accountability. Now they want to remove guns and due process (red flags) at the same time. There is a rush/push like there is a count down clock somewhere.

Relaxed the standard of accountability on LE? Are you kidding? Since I began in 2005, we are firing more people now for the most petty things, than we ever have. We've passed laws to make criminal prosecution easier. We have to wear cameras everywhere that can't be used as evidence against anyone but the officer.

Relaxed the standard of accountability on LE? Are you kidding? Since I began in 2005, we are firing more people now for the most petty things, than we ever have. We've passed laws to make criminal prosecution easier. We have to wear cameras everywhere that can't be used as evidence against anyone but the officer.
That's great for your department or any department doing the same. But I didn't come to the US last week. I've been here a while. What I said was not an attack on LE but the government's, that is the courts, standard to allow the police to constantly expand their authority to include killing people, assaulting people and exerting authority they shouldn't have.

Look up, Hwy patrol arrest fireman. Police arrest mailman. Police shoot man in the back. We may be on different sides of the badge and have a different take but I also know retired cops from an older era who will also support my view point.

That's great for your department or any department doing the same. But I didn't come to the US last week. I've been here a while. What I said was not an attack on LE but the government's, that is the courts, standard to allow the police to constantly expand their authority to include killing people, assaulting people and exerting authority they shouldn't have.

Look up, Hwy patrol arrest fireman. Police arrest mailman. Police shoot man in the back. We may be on different sides of the badge and have a different take but I also know retired cops from an older era who will also support my view point.

Our authority has never been expanded by the court, it becomes limited. Your former LE friends never told you about when it used to be okay to shoot fleeing suspects when they had committed ANY felony, did they?

Its not just my Department, watch the news. I'm a member of the Fraternal Order of Police, which is nationwide and we attend conferences and build contacts. Everyone is experiencing the same thing.

I've called it a chick rifle for years. Have had women friends that never shot anything before get a big grin on their face after shooting one of these. They work for just about any body size and are easy to shoot

Goes by agency. The more liberal cities have made it so you can't refer to camera footage unless your actions are being investigated. So no, you can't watch to see where he pitched the gun or dope during a foot pursuit.

Mmmmm. We sold cams here and the first uses were in court by both SO and PD in various city/county. I remember discussions of pleas being accepted or denials stopping after the vid played. Still used AFAIK.

I've called it a chick rifle for years. Have had women friends that never shot anything before get a big grin on their face after shooting one of these. They work for just about any body size and are easy to shoot
I really don't like .223 that much for fun due to lack of recoil. I know. That might just be insane.

They make 'em in .300 WinMag and .338 Lapua if being kicked by a mule tickles your pickle......
I have most of the alternative calibers. 50 Beowulf is by far my favorite. I like moderate recoil. Like I said, for fun. Now defense of life is a different matter. Though my tastes tend to run large.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top