JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Found the perfect pup. Thanks all.

We had to put our Heeler down, she just got old, tired and crippled:(. She was my 8th and life without a Heeler just isn't possible for us. Would accept a puppy but would prefer a young dog. Long tail is just fine. We're in Coquille and don't have a bunch of money but would drive wherever we need to go, and do whatever we need to do for the right dog. I would need to see a photo. We need one who would accept rescue cats (somehow they seem to find us & we can't turn away a wet, cold, hungry kitten when it's staring in your sliding dining room door watching us eat supper):rolleyes:. Thankfully we are down to only one of those now. We have no children, but do have one "mighty fine little pup", a small/medium size rescue dog that needs a companion for exercise, companionship and love (Agape - he's fixed). We live at the end of a private drive on six acres...lots of room for her to run. I'm not sure what I might have that you'd take in trade, but I'm open to ideas. I do have a Marlin (JM) 39M carbine for sale in the Rifle classified section. I'd take the right Heeler in trade on that, value for value.
Semper Fi
Thank you,
Scott

Last Edited:
Best of luck to you!
Sorry for the loss of your previous Heeler...it's one of life's bitter truths that dogs leave our side far too soon.:(
Sounds like you are ready, willing and able to provide a great life to your next lucky pooch.
Carry on...

I also cant imagine life without a dog or three. We all know what dog spelled backwards is:):):) Best of luck in your search and i will keep my eyes and ears open as well

We got our Collie mix from heard u needed a home.

To be honest they were not great to work with, and our dog has issues, but he is a good dog.

Home

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.