JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To say that it would be destructive to our country if the gov detained folks who are normally productive is very true. However to think that politicians therefore wouldn't do it is foolish. I do not believe politicians to be wise, moral, honest or ethical. When conservatives stopped trying to save Detroit and instead moved out, democrats drove businesses away and burned 2/3 of the city to the ground. Then dems stole the pensions and bankrupted what was left. Does anyone here really believe that these fools in charge would not make bad decisions regarding detention of Americans? If you trust these politicians then it is you who wears a tinfoil hat.

Salted, I feel that you are not going along with the crazy beliefs in this thread. To help you fit in here, I have put what you meant to say in bold.

This may be true but has always been so. I remember back in the 1970's when the birth of cops in Helicopters was all the rave every tom dick and harry said our freedoms were now gone look at how powerful police are they can buzz your BBQ's and Weddings at will.
Ninety Nine point 9999 percent of the time police show up solo and with a gun and radio usually wearing body armor of some kind.
This is the way it is now and was long before. The units that are available to police are used rarely.
Police used to use armored cars , tricked out for SWAT, they have holes to shoot outta and are bullet proof having military looking vehicles which were not available in mass back 20 years are today and with technology comes cooler toys for the police. But same ole same ole stuff is being used just newer.
There are abuses in places like Chicago and Phily where police have used extreme disbursement techniques, like sound waves and dogs. This is rare but does occur with police whom do not obey the oath they take. Police have used lasers, and heat monitoring for years, nothing new. Its not like they are going house to house peering at you in the shower. But its there to be used in situations that need it. And they are not fool proof and most technology the police have can be countered.
I go along listening sometimes, but the police are not out to get you. There good cops and bad cops that will abuse the law, their weapons and victimize people but all cops are not this way. Just remember the Sheriffs who stood up and said not to Biden, why not just go along and get more goodies ? They stood up for you and I and did not care about politics. The police believe in us they, we should believe in them until they proof other wise.

To say that it would be destructive to our country if the gov detained folks who are normally productive is very true. However to think that politicians therefore wouldn't do it is foolish. I do not believe politicians to be wise, moral, honest or ethical. When conservatives stopped trying to save Detroit and instead moved out, democrats drove businesses away and burned 2/3 of the city to the ground. Then dems stole the pensions and bankrupted what was left. Does anyone here really believe that these fools in charge would not make bad decisions regarding detention of Americans? If you trust these politicians then it is you who wears a tinfoil hat.

The principle argument against this is it will be the last move they make. You think things slid down pretty far when they gov moves everyone into camps... it is such a bad move it will probably be the last they make.

I totally agree with your premise that "hope is not a plan" (hope in this case being logical strategic thinking), and "the enemy gets a vote". And yes, I do tend to agree that you can't stop someone from doing stupid things. On the other hand a move such as this would take an untenable situation, and then make it much much worse.

It was stupid of stalin to engage in purges of his military, scientists, designers and industrialists, but he did anyways. Stalin may have learned his lesson when operation barbarosa was launched and the nazis started burning moscow. If it were not for Hitler's hubris when it came to giving up sensible military goals (capturing the oil wells) and instead wasting time engaging in a set-piece battle against the russians at stalingrad which while it may have been a propoganda victory, was not a strategic goal. When you are taking propaganda victories over strategic objectives, you're doing it wrong.

Don't fear FEMA roundups; the sheep will be running there for food and water (or just the promise of same).

In an all out collapse of the dollar and economy people will start starving in just days. Gov will offer a carrot, and if they want the camps full they will be full almost immediately. Remember one of the Exec orders is the immediate control of all food distribution. That includes the Albertsons down your street.

The manager at the Albertsons in LO off State St told me one night that in the event of a national emergency they are to bar their doors, close down, and wait for the national guard to secure the store. I really don't think he made that up. So those of you that believe 'prepping' is foolish and you can just run to Fred Meyer or McDonald's, you might want to rethink that a bit. Unless your survival plan is to be locked in at Fema and hope the promise of food and water wasn't just bait to get you there.

Don't fear FEMA roundups; the sheep will be running there for food and water (or just the promise of same).

In an all out collapse of the dollar and economy people will start starving in just days. Gov will offer a carrot, and if they want the camps full they will be full almost immediately. Remember one of the Exec orders is the immediate control of all food distribution. That includes the Albertsons down your street.

The manager at the Albertsons in LO off State St told me one night that in the event of a national emergency they are to bar their doors, close down, and wait for the national guard to secure the store. I really don't think he made that up. So those of you that believe 'prepping' is foolish and you can just run to Fred Meyer or McDonald's, you might want to rethink that a bit. Unless your survival plan is to be locked in at Fema and hope the promise of food and water wasn't just bait to get you there.

Bars and locks won't stop my band of merry marauders.

ec5cfc4cc5f596c2115f5e7a99cceefc.jpg

The people who work at Albertsons have families to take care of too, I'd be willing to bet they would close the doors, bar the store and leave before the Holnists showed up.

I still remember on 9/11, I showed up to work, they told us to leave. I didn't really know where to go (seemed pointless to spend the rest of the day at home), so I stopped by a friend's house. Spent the rest of the day sitting in a bar, having the occasional beer, eating burgers, making phone calls. Was a day very far from the ordinary.

Even though it was written about another time, another place, and for other reasons, the statement "We are living in dangerously weird times now. Smart people just shrug and admit they're dazed and confused." by H.S. Thompson still rings true...

The people who work at Albertsons have families to take care of too, I'd be willing to bet they would close the doors, bar the store and leave before the Holnists showed up.

I still remember on 9/11, I showed up to work, they told us to leave. I didn't really know where to go (seemed pointless to spend the rest of the day at home), so I stopped by a friend's house. Spent the rest of the day sitting in a bar, having the occasional beer, eating burgers, making phone calls. Was a day very far from the ordinary.

Even though it was written about another time, another place, and for other reasons, the statement "We are living in dangerously weird times now. Smart people just shrug and admit they're dazed and confused." by H.S. Thompson still rings true...

I think the manager will do exactly what they were told up to the point of waiting as well. IMO or what I would do is loading whatever trucks I could get a hold of and filling them with the best assortment I of good I could and hauling it away to different places to be cached.

On 9/11 I was told to go home as well, I said wait a minute here. They said no go home come back tomorrow unless we call and tell you different or you hear differently on the news or radio.

I was living in the mountains of western NC at the time. Knowing of several places I could go is need be. Renting a room from a lady I knew, she came home as well.

The first thing I did was stop by the gas station and top off my fuel tank, the gas can I always kept in the back of my truck at that time, then I went directly to the ATM got as much cash out as I could, went tot he grocery store and bought a crap load of non-perishable foods. Btw the gas stations were weird you either had people like me there or people were going on like nothing had happened. They were no more crowded than usual, neither were the stores.

The lady I mentioned I was renting a room from, told she never thought about doing any of the things I had done. She said that no one she had talked at work or anything had thought of any of that.

Call it panic buying if you want, but I knew if it was a full blown nationwide attack fuel would be hard to get within 24 hrs and the grocery stores would sold out.

Even with the stores I have now, I would do the same thing all over again. Top off the fuel and any gas cans I have with me, ATM, Food etc..

But I think Burt is right, about most of the people that is the ones I hear talking about such thing admit that they have less than a weeks food supply in their homes. Unless they are all just trying bubblegum dis-information or something, I would say they are telling the truth based on what little I know about them. And all that people will care about is some kind of a feeling of security no matter what they have to give up for it.

Many independent questionnaires have confirmed that the average American has less than 3.5 days worth of food on hand at any given time. Also less than $500 in savings for any emergency. The vast majority live paycheck to paycheck, or welfare/assistance check to check.

No one stores water, that would be silly, it is nearly free after all.

Everyday the gov tools doesn't go for it with another FF attack to trigger the collapse is just another day to cherish. Perhaps we have days, perhaps we have 20 years. That's life in the ant farm.

Only our Oligarch owners know when/how they plan on tipping this house of cards. My guess is this Ponzi has been kept afloat because they have a purpose for us temporarily; Iran forced central bank, WWIII culling of the herd, that sort of thing. The Euro Oligarchs despise us so they are not keeping us propped up for no reason at all. Gov has gotten the memo that a countdown has started though.

I am all for this false prosperity lasting until the day I die if at all possible. Falsely free beats truly caged in a 4x6' any day.

There is sick humor in how their plotting to destroy the 2A and private gun ownership has failed up to this point. FFs, stooges, and patsies historically always gets the job done. They must really be scratching their heads over their predicament. Of course, they are cunning and relentless and Americans are pretty much retarded fluorideheads so eventually it will be goodbye 2A via the normal deceptive means at their disposal.

Americans are too dimwitted to ever grasp that their lives are carefully controlled and guided in every way.

Here the wonderful youth of America riot in Huntington Beach CA this week after a SURFING CONTEST. Could you imagine what this trash will be doing once there is something real to riot over?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never forget the government is our friend and it is here to help us.
the government is our friend and it is here to help us.

Yep like in the movie Mars Attacks. Don't run, we are your friends ....

Apparently, people storage isn't all they are into lately.

[video]http://www.thedailysheeple.com/car-dealership-in-las-vegas-becomes-unmarked-military-base_082013[/video]

"If you add up all the promises that have been made for spending obligations, including defense expenditures, and you subtract all the taxes that we expect to collect, the difference is $211 trillion. That's the fiscal gap," Kotlikoff said in an interview with National Public Radio. "That's our true indebtedness."

That is ONLY about $702,000 per US citizen. Should be a cake walk!

What they are preparing for at a frantic pace is the economic collapse of the USA and the end to the debt bubble prosperity - FOREVER.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top