JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find the delusion and ignorance entertaining at this point. Normalcy Bias; however all this has happened before, ask the Japanese.

Directing your attn toward Obama is like being mad at the McDonald's corp and sending your grievance to Ronald McDonald. Unfortunately, the average person is absolutely clueless on that fact. All important politicians are simply just bought and paid for puppets. Pre-selected to be in office by those in power, NOT elected.

The banking elite families, the owners of the Fed, the social planners, the many times over Trillionaires, YOUR owners are who you should be concerned about. When I hear someone say Obama this or that it is like a small child banging a rattle on a desk.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the delusion and ignorance entertaining at this point. Normalcy Bias; however all this has happened before, ask the Japanese.

What a great video. I like how they start with the "DHS official" who is really a Navy Corpsman who says he heard it first hand from a mysterious unnamed DHS official (although the video doesn't note this). I find that for my information, nothing does it quite like secondhand. And the government, ordering 2.2 billion rounds of ammo? That is horrific. I mean it locks them into a contract to pay a set price for 2.2 billion rounds. What could that be for? To get a low price? Or to stockpile? I think the answer is obvious. Sinister.

54,000 people have watched that video. Thank goodness Google owned Youtube would never cave to any sort of government pressure, vis a vie removing such a damning and truthful video or giving away personal information. I wonder if they have a secret lair too.

Last edited by a moderator:
before you start with your tin foil hat statements do a little googling, and check out the executive orders (FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS" Locations and Executive Orders) or fema detention camps along with a pot full other things to google

Jesse Ventura baned on tv fema camps (concentration camps coffins) - YouTube

I know there will be a bunch of sheeple to baaaa ha ha. so have your fun while you can

I hate to burst your bubble but one of the so called FEMA camps on the list is a federal dentention center. I know because we send people there all the time.

It isn't something to be paranoid or surprised about. Very simple actually.

The government knows a brutal economic collapse is coming and they are prepping for it. Gov as an entity wants to survive. There are going to be a lot of starving, desperate people. Unlike the 30s, this is the spoiled me-me-me dumber than a box of rocks populace we have now. Seven million people starved to death in D1 and the nation was one gigantic farm. Many estimate that 20-30% of the populace will perish this time around. They will be completely caught off guard. The gov won't be caught off guard, it is the ultimate 'prepper.'

Whether this is all days from now or 20 years from now is really the only thing in question. An engineered collapse of the economy resulting in a greatly reduced standard of living, tyranny, loss of all individual rights, and reduction in the population due to starvation (the primary cause of the mass deaths). There will be no real recovery this time around. The debt bubble and US prosperity will be gone and we will be on a level playing field with other countries that have very little to offer in terms of the global economy.

So it isn't really a matter of IF the boot will be put across the throat, but how long this joke of an economy can continue forward. Personally, I hope the Ponzi can keep going until the day I die. The alternative is living under some of the worst tyranny the world has ever seen, and that is saying a lot.

Debt Levels Are Skyrocketing To Extremely Dangerous Levels ? How Long Can This Possibly Keep Going?

Despite the obvious twitches of "WTF" I got when reading the OP, followed by Bert's paranoid rantings (that seem to be rising in tempo and ferocity of late, You ok there Bert?).

You guys clearly have very little understanding of how you handle dead bodies, and what it takes to actually deal with dead people. People after they've been dead for a few hours are fairly easy to deal with, they are kinda like giant heavy water balloons until rigor sets in, then they are like logs, and then once all the stuff inside starts to ferment they turn into giant smelly, messy lumps of crap with stuff leaking out everywhere, they're heavy and almost impossible to deal with. The best thing for dealing with/transporting bodies are body bags even though they're still big, heavy and lumpy (also they don't stack at all!!!!) at least you now have handles, and they arn't leaking all over the place.

To think you're going to somehow stack a bunch of people in airtight tupperware you're smoking crack. You have to let the gas out, otherwise the tupperware will pop with messy results.

You also can't bury bodies en-masse, the stuff that comes out will eventually pollute the water table unless you're in a particularly arid climate. The two best options are leave them out to rot (this way carrion eaters get their fill, and the additional air speeds decomp), however this method often spreads all kinds of diseases everything from typhoid to disentary. The other option is burning, which substantially reduces volume and sterilizes the remains.

Also, Salted Weapon brings up the point that I often try to make, you can't make money from an interred population. This is why the soviet union collapsed and why all keynsian systems eventually fail, command economies don't work. Taxation works by skimming, it's the same way the mob made so much money in vegas. The more money that's moving around the more you can skim, it's basic, and one that's completely lost on democrats. The economy crashes when there's no more money to skim, or they try to skim too much.

The real problem with all these internment fantasies that people like to espouse is one of logistics, if you want to make comparisons to nazi germany, you can't. Germany is smaller than montana, How long does it take to drive across montana? 7-8 hours? Congrats, that's how long it takes to drive from france to poland. WW2 Germany was an advanced, dense industrial country, by comparison if the US population were averaged out over it's total surface area, it's less than 80 sq/mi, in germany it's almost 250.

There simply are not enough resources to round up all the people (or even just the trouble makers) and move them anywhere. If you assume that say 1% of the population is going to "make trouble" and are heavily armed... that means they're dealing with a distributed army of 3.5 million people that is operating in their rear areas. That would turn every city in America into another Fallujah. Also, every military base, stockpile etc that gets looted means the OPFOR has an even bigger advantage because now the government doesn't have it and now the bad guy has it.

Also, Jesse Ventura hasn't even figured out spell check yet. Seriously?

If you guys really think the government is so powerful that it can simply lock everyone up, you're idiots, the government can't even profitably run a brothel:

<broken link removed>

Soylent green production.
To be fed to whom? The detainees who have not yet been 'processed' ? This reminds me of a cat fur business I once read about. The proprietor had the problem of how to feed the cats economically until they were 'processed' so he started raising rats. He fed the rats to the cats and afterward the cats to the rats.

To be fed to whom? The detainees who have not yet been 'processed' ? This reminds me of a cat fur business I once read about. The proprietor had the problem of how to feed the cats economically until they were 'processed' so he started raising rats. He fed the rats to the cats and afterward the cats to the rats.

Soylent Green is no laughing matter. There is a documentary of it made in the early 70's. I forget the name of it.

Has anybody addressed the 2.2 billion rounds of ammo thing yet? That's about 10% of the federal government's ammo needs for LE training and certification for a year.

Lemme know when they purchase 2.2 bagillion rounds... might mean something then.

Has anybody addressed the 2.2 billion rounds of ammo thing yet? That's about 10% of the federal government's ammo needs for LE training and certification for a year.

Lemme know when they purchase 2.2 bagillion rounds... might mean something then.

The Feds currently buy about 2.5 billion rounds of ammo from ATK via the LCAAP (Lake City Army Ammunition Plant) for "training" at home and abroad.

Also, the major federal contract that was issued for 2.x billion rounds of .40S&W was a 5-year firm fixed price contract, which means they are allowed to buy up to 2.x billion rounds for that price at any time for the next 5 years. This is just like Southwest airlines buying jet fuel futures. All they did was lock in the price for the next 5 years, as far as I know they have yet to take delivery of any of that ammo, and they certainly didn't take delivery of it this year (5 year contract). All the paranoia surrounding these things is based in complete ignorance of how the world works.

I have been hearing this crap for the last 20 years and just like the End of Worlders, a date comes and goes and nothing happens, even thought they look like complete idiots they pause only long enough to come up with yet another date to continue spewing.

Fact is, the government doesn't need camps. All they have to do is keep dishing out food stamps and they got their submission of the people.

Not that the tin foil hat crew had much credibility before, it really doesn't help your cause by making up crap. There NEVER was a japanese internment camp in Josephine County, ironic how mention of one only existed since the start of Fema camp talk.

I have been hearing this crap for the last 20 years and just like the End of Worlders, a date comes and goes and nothing happens, even thought they look like complete idiots they pause only long enough to come up with yet another date to continue spewing.

Fact is, the government doesn't need camps. All they have to do is keep dishing out food stamps and they got their submission of the people.

Not that the tin foil hat crew had much credibility before, it really doesn't help your cause by making up crap. There NEVER was a japanese internment camp in Josephine County, ironic how mention of one only existed since the start of Fema camp talk.

Very true there were NO camps in Oregon or Washington

there was an Assembly Center in Portland, Oregon (Pacific International Livestock Exposition, including 3,800 housed in the main pavilion building) Where the gun show is held.

And an Assembly area in Puyallup, Washington (fairgrounds racetrack stables, Informally known as "Camp Harmony")

But these were temp locations for people waiting to go to actual camps.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top