JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll say this once:
I used to work at the cemetery, I interred coffins for a living.
The ludicrous ratings of Ventura, the man who is now suing Chris Kyle's widow because Kyle decked him while Ventura was mouthing off, saying that More SEALS need to die. These So Called Coffins are the money induced rantings of a grasping, petty, self absorbed mad man.
Look at the "Coffins", they are quite large and could hold several human bodies but there are no handles, there is NO Lid and that is because these are NOT Coffins and in fact are being shown upside down.
I'll let the rants continue till I have the energy to tell you what they actually are.
Ventura is not equal to a scab on the ash of the lowest grade seaman in the worst navy on the planet, if he's your Go-To-Guy I pity you

CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"

FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.

Read more: FEMA Camps - Debunking FEMA Camp Myths - Popular Mechanics
Follow us: @PopMech on Twitter | popularmechanics on Facebook
Visit us at PopularMechanics.com

nyze2aty.jpg

Jesse may or may not mean well, but he is a useful idiot for TPTB. I saw him on a 'news' program one day saying the official story of 9/11 was a cover up job, a lie, and a prefabricated story (on that point he was correct).

Then Pierce Morgan asked Jesse to give him three examples of distorted facts or outright lies. Jesse fumbled around and barely came up with three. I could literally name 25 in detail, without notes. The best one being that they couldn't explain why Bldg 7 fell, so they just left it out (lol).

He did about the same thing when I saw him speak about HAARP.

If anyone is allowed to speak out about such things in the fully-controlled and filtered mainstream media it is because the propagandists have determined them to be no threat.

I would think they would just toss the starved out dead masses into giant landfills and cover them up. No need for such a thing as individual graves and containers. At least that is how it has been done in the past.

I've always thought of the whole act of burial as primitive and barbaric. It comes from the early cults who believed you could not pass on to the afterlife without going through the underworld first.

Toss me in a dumpster, cremation, etc, don't care.

In a truly SHTF scenario, there will never be enough space at Fema nor enough mass graves anyway. Plus - no - there will be no need to 'round people up' to take them to Fema camps like the Alex Jones' are constantly harping about.

They will be lining up for the chance for a sandwich, water, medical care. I chuckle about the paranoia of the Fema camp 'roundups' - sheep go where they are told, no need for something so dramatic. Starving people don't discuss terms. You let the masses have guns/ammo and then no food or water. Let them kill each other off for a few months and then go in and deal with what is left.

Well 2 post out of 11 actually saw the 300 lb gorilla instead of complaining about the snacks at the party, most jumped on the bandwagon about the coffins but completely ignored the concentration camps.
I guess you couldn't make fun of something that was a e/o by the prez. it sure is funny how some people react to facts about something they can't get their mind to grasp what this government is doing and you let it go by like it wasn't there. granted the coffin thing was questionable. but what about some of the executive orders like

Executive_Order 3-25-02

and yes I know it's not from fox or msn or abc but you really don't think they would report something like this and it even blames Bush for those types that can't get enough blaming him about something.

OREGON
Sheridan - Federal prison satellite camp northwest of Salem. Josephine
County - WWII Japanese internment camp ready for renovation. Sheridan -
FEMA detention center. Umatilla - New prison spotted.

Why heck, I shoor am glad there ain't nonna them Feema Camps out heer in Central Oregon - I meen heck iffin there were I'd hafta throw in as a kook an' throw down some seerios barbeque fer all them inteerned folks!

I remember one of the last acts of Congress was to spend 44 or 144(?) milllion to recondition the Japanese internment camps in 2006 for 'historical reasons." You can't make this stuff up.

Simply put, the gov is prepping to go to internal war, here, in the land of lollypops against the people. Anyone that can't see that is blind.

I remember one of the last acts of Congress was to spend 44 or 144(?) milllion to recondition the Japanese internment camps in 2006 for 'historical reasons." You can't make this stuff up.

Simply put, the gov is prepping to go to internal war, here, in the land of lollypops against the people. Anyone that can't see that is blind.

So Bush and Obama are both in on this scheme to inter Americans? That is seriously nefarious.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top