JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did anyone else notice this?

20221106_163303.jpg 20221106_163036.jpg

Really dislike dogs being involved in a human's job!

LEO's need to be able to do LEO work!

I once treated a patient who was bit by a LEO K9 after the dog out ran the actual perp to attack a completely random person in that moment. These K9s do the grunt work without a conscience too often.

Last Edited:
Really dislike dogs being involved in a human's job!

LEO's need to be able to do LEO work!

I once treated a patient who was bit by a LEO K9 after the dog out ran the actual perp to attack a completely ransom person in that moment. These K9s do the grunt work without a conscience too often.
Please tell me you're being sarcastic. This is some of the dumbest sh!t I've read.

1FBB7400-EFCA-45C0-9AD7-028D4FBDE3D8.jpeg

was talking to a retired LAPD that i am friends with about a case in the either late 70's or early 80's a guy in PCP shot 15 times at least 5 center mass
and still took 9 cops to dog pile on him and get him down. never underestimate the threat,

was talking to a retired LAPD that i am friends with about a case in the either late 70's or early 80's a guy in PCP shot 15 times at least 5 center mass
and still took 9 cops to dog pile on him and get him down. never underestimate the threat,
Yup. Talk to the Marines who were in the initial push into falluja. Iraqis were so high on opium that buildings were being dropped on them and they were crawling out of the rubble and still engaging. Multiple stories of individuals taking a number of rounds and continuing to advance. The body is amazing. Especially when adrenaline or other substances are introduced.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top