JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the lives of innocent children no longer mean anything to you, you're not fit to partake in any society that I can fathom.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the article - solid detail and information.

At this point, I am not sure we need a court case to convict them. It is obvious to me that the best path for these turds is to be found at the end of a rope hanging from a tall tree.

Two felons shooting at each other, boy those firearms laws sure are working arnt they........

This is where the old term "lock em up and throw away the key" should be implemented.

Two felons shooting at each other, boy those firearms laws sure are working arnt they........
....and this is what us law abiders should keep in mind when the lefties try to intimidate us with their stupid threats....ohzeNoze....an illegal pistol brace. Pardon me while I roll over and let a little pee come out.

Some people 🙄. No honor among thieves. Used to be passes were given around family. Hurting kids was a no no.

It would be really nice if that liberal paradise known as prison, where the government controls everything, could spend some time on the mental wellness before sending them back to the streets. It's not like they had 8 yrs to fix this idiot.

What astounds me is that they don't seem to be able to think 10 minutes ahead. It would seem obvious to anybody with the brains to connect cause and effect that shooting at a carload of people will get you sent to prison. The other one didn't seem to consider the penalties for possession by a felon either.
-And/Or-
They have been to prison and it's no big deal. Been there, done that.
Back in the Dream Time I knew a guy who said that he wasn't afraid of prison after spending 1/2 his adult life there. He said he didn't particularly like it, but he didn't fear it.
"It's not like they had 8 yrs to fix this idiot." True, but the purpose of prison isn't to fix the idiots. All it does is remove them from society for a while, which is better than nothing. It's designed to be self-perpetuating.

What's wrong with this picture?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads