JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thank you for your love and dedication to our country, our way of life and the sacrifices you have made.
Despite everything, we live in the greatest nation on the planet. It would not be possible without you.

Cigars,
Scouts Out.
Toujours Pret

IMG_20171102_130430.jpg IMG_20171111_085717.jpg IMG_20171111_085504.jpg

Last Edited:
Sua Sponte...Of their own accord.
And of course my favorite Veteran's quote: "There I was..." :D
It was my privilege to serve...
And while I wouldn't wish some of my experiences on others , I wouldn't choose not to serve if given the choice over again.
Andy

My Granddad , Dad and myself served...
I even served in the same unit as my Grandad at one time.
It is nice to have this as a common bond with my family.

One person who I think of always on Veteran's Day is :
SFC. Louis Buckley JR.
US Army , 1st Cavalry , 12th Regt.
MIA on 21 May 1966 South Vietnam.
Granted he is difficult for me not to think about everyday , as he is the soldier on my POW / MIA Bracelet that I wear everyday.

May he and all the other Soldiers , Airmen and Marines who have never returned , not be forgotten.
Andy

Extremely thankful that we can live in the greatest country on Earth because of the greatest military on the Earth - peopled by some of the finest, bravest, selfless men and women. Thank you all for your service and devotion to this country. Whether you served in peacetime or wartime, you are greatly appreciated. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

And a tip of the hat to those who I come from that also served:

* My father, Navy, Vietnam vet
* My uncle, Navy, post-Korea vet
* My grandfather, Navy, WWII, South Pacific vet
* My great-grandfather, Army, WWI vet, also served in the Revenue Cutter Service shortly before they officially became the US Coast Guard

maxresdefault.jpg

For those of you jonesin' for some caffeine, free Tall size coffee at Starbux. For all Veterans, active duty, LEO's, and first responders.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top