JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Austin
State
Other
Zip Code
I have a mint 124 with fresh maccari seal,gun will shoot dime size groups at 30 yards,and does not have a mark on it.Would like to trade it for a nice air pistol.thanks mike

IMG_20200428_145547_kindlephoto-4512647.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a mint 124 with fresh maccari seal,gun will shoot dime size groups at 30 yards,and does not have a mark on it.Would like to trade it for a nice air pistol.thanks mike

View attachment 691484
"Would like to trade it for a nice air pistol." Mike, this covers a lot of territory. I've got a sort of representative group: (1) Benjamin Trail NP break-barrel, (1) pump pneumatic Crosman P1377, (1) CO2 Sig Sauer P395, and (2) Beeman P17s pump pneumatic. Never been into air pistols much so I would give up any or all. LarryMo

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top