JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've posted this all over Facebook:

Senator Diane Feinstein is about to introduce an "assault" weapons ban in Congress in response to the shootings at Sandy Hook. On Dec. 17th, Feinstein said, ”I have been working with my staff for over a year on this legislation”. So this is not a response to Sandy Hook. Feinstein is taking advantage of the Sandy Hook tragedy in order to advance an agenda she's been working on for a long time.

If anyone has any illusions that she is some kind of expert on guns, or has made any effort to investigate the issue scientifically, they can put them away now. Indicating the depth of her research on the issue, she said on Dec. 21st that she had personally looked at pictures of guns in 1993, and again in 2012. And that's about all that her proposed legislation is based on - appearances.

Each and every one of the proposed banned features is purely cosmetic. None of these features changes the function of the weapon, they simply make it LOOK scary:

>Thumb hole stocks
>Pistol grips
>Barrel shrouds
>Adjustable shoulder stock

Feinstein's agenda is not "assault" weapons. Her "assault" weapons ban is just a stop on the way along the road to her ultimate goal.

Dianne Feinstein: “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

This from one of the few people in her county who has a concealed carry permit for a handgun.

Don't believe it's simply cosmetics? The "Before" and "After" picture below is the exact same rifle in both photos. With a 10 round magazine each would have the exact same rate of fire, method of operation, power, and accuracy. The "Before" rifle is legal under Feinstein's proposed legislation. The "After" rifle would be illegal, presumably because it is somehow way more lethal. But it's THE SAME RIFLE! What Feinstein proposes is the equivalent of outlawing cars with flames painted on the hood as "street racing" cars.

Feinstein knows this. Her lack of meaningful research ("I looked at pictures") says all you need to know about her motives: "If I could have gotten 51 votes...turn ‘em all in". She's crassly and callously using the deaths of 20 elementary school students to further an agenda she has had for years, and to advance legislation she began writing a year ago.

ruger_banner.jpg

As said dozens of times before - the earth would be a better place if we could only find another Kennedy to give Feinstein and her ilk on a ride over a body of water...

I would prefer to strip her of her weapon, her license, her clothes, and shove bags of meth down her throat, then drop her in the middle of a housing project full of sex starved tweakers. Watch the ravaging on PayPerView for 29.95. Profit.

I would prefer to strip her of her weapon, her license, her clothes, and shove bags of meth down her throat, then drop her in the middle of a housing project full of sex starved tweakers. Watch the ravaging on PayPerView for 29.95. Profit.

You sir are a sick man.

:D

Seriously though what kills me is her age, and people keep voting for her. I have been around 80 year old women and can say they don't represent my beliefs in any way, shape, or form.

It stupifies me people keep electing her, for this reason alone. How many people here think Grandma should be their senator ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'll apply a phrase I've heard on sports talk radio.

Make the world a better place, punch Diane Feinstein in the face.

Send Sweet Dianne to the middle east and ban all their stuff, After all we have had Albright and Hillary creating Peace over there, just by sayin "My Granny's gonna kick your BUTT" it's just that easy...

Impeach the whole lot of the treasonious Parentless Children!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top