JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, I am thinking you might be proven wrong. But I will be damn glad if you are correct.

I am not wrong , its a 50 /50 split with a Kamala tie breaker. Manchin wont vote that direction and is one of the very few moderate democrats left and he has solid track record of voting against gun control .. There are also other Democrat Senators who have A ratings from NRA so unless they swing 60 votes it wont happen.

Manchin has already signified he is NOT ok with killing the filibuster so without that 60 votes for cloture there will be no gun control passed

E0391640-99B7-4653-9522-8323D287C975.jpeg

"Really makes you wonder what Mcconnell and the rest of the never Trumpers got in return for the deal they made to let the ......steal the election....... because it obviously wasn't a moderate government."

Every damn gun I have I passed a background check for. Does this mean any sentient being in the entire universe who wants a new plasma rifle has to come here for a background check? How will the Space Force be able to handle it? Where will they park? I'm confused.

Last I heard, she was suffering from "cognitive decline" (AKA drooling in her pudding). Her staff is probably just running on autopilot. She didn't have that far to decline anyway.

Last I heard, she was suffering from "cognitive decline" (AKA drooling in her pudding). Her staff is probably just running on autopilot. She didn't have that far to decline anyway.

Pretty sure thats been a fact for the better part of the last 87 years.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top