JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Assault Weapons" have been used in less than 3% of violent crimes...below the use of fists and baseball bats. Maybe we should prepare for an "assault fist" and "high capacity sports equipment" ban.

The most prolific rifles in the United States, used in the least amount of violent crime, yet on the top of leftists' hate list. When you figure out why this is, you will also figure out why they are so scared of them, and why every American should own one.

"It's been 17 years since the original Assault Weapons Ban expired, and the plague of gun violence continues to grow in this country," said Senator Feinstein. "To be clear, this bill saves lives. When it was in place from 1994-2004, gun massacres declined by 37 percent compared with the decade before. After the ban expired, the number of massacres rose by 183 percent. We're now seeing a rise in domestic terrorism, and military-style assault weapons are increasingly becoming the guns of choice for these dangerous groups. I'm hopeful that with the new administration and Democratic control of the Senate, we can finally pass commonsense gun reforms to remove these deadly weapons from our communities." Dianne Franken-Feinstein
Of course we can trust the people who can't count (especially an election) to spout inaccurate statistics, and the same people who deny the existence of chromosomes to spout off that the Constitution is the plan for domestic terrorism...:rolleyes:

Pheew, sure glad I don't own any "Military Style Assault Weapons" We got a couple ar 15s is all. Do you think my Swede Mauser and Lee Enfield SMLE going to be a problem? Technically they are military style weapons?

I wonder if that woman has mirrors in her house? Sheesh. :(

It's sad that these people don't have any common sense or actual knowledge about the nomenclature of these weapons. It's just pure hate for gun owners!!!:mad:

I'll bet that If by chance she does have mirrors that they are probably all broken, intentionally. :eek:

bubblegum her and the broom she rode in on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand corrected. I had assumed they would have waited a year for this type of action..
Hope it goes down, then again that is usually their tactic to settle for a lesser bill.

Tinfoil hat time:
After a very very disputed election.. with all those extra troops STILL at the capital wasteland they are passing an insane voter bill and now an aggressive anti gun bill.. something is odd.

I have an unopened box of 9MM that I was going to put up for any JoHO supporter that could NOW explain how JoHo 1 is not more dangerous to gun rights than Trump 1.

But then I realized that people that swallow horsesh*t like Rkangel's quote above are gonna argue that JoHO is not coming after our guns using the same flawed logic and misdirection that was used to decide to vote away our rights last November.

I'll just keep it - I am gonna need it now. Thanks!

I stand corrected. I had assumed they would have waited a year for this type of action..
Hope it goes down, then again that is usually their tactic to settle for a lesser bill.

Tinfoil hat time:
After a very very disputed election.. with all those extra troops STILL at the capital wasteland they are passing an insane voter bill and now an aggressive anti gun bill.. something is odd.
It makes total sense to me. The party in power fully expects to lose the majority in the midterms. So they are going all in to ram in the stuff they had long wanted. After watching this hoax work so well for a year why would they not? Of course this will pass and get signed into law.
Obama rarely said anything I agreed with. He said elections have consequences. On that he was right on the money. They do. This is what people asked for, so now they get to enjoy it.

It makes total sense to me. The party in power fully expects to lose the majority in the midterms. So they are going all in to ram in the stuff they had long wanted. After watching this hoax work so well for a year why would they not? Of course this will pass and get signed into law.
Obama rarely said anything I agreed with. He said elections have consequences. On that he was right on the money. They do. This is what people asked for, so now they get to enjoy it.
100% agree.
Most folks don't see this or they aren't willing to see this. For the supposed party of caring and tolerance.. there are a myriad of issues they could be tackling to actually help the nation.. yet their focuses are all on this nonsense to stack the deck come midterms.. the political scheme is so blatant now it feels sickening.

I'm looking at this stupid SOB I share an office with who arrogantly disagreed with me that "Biden wasn't going to take our guns".. Just dismissed me out of hand, like I was a child.

If Biden signs this thing I am going to punch him in the face.
Where are the members who shared the view of your coworker? I would hate my job, if I shared that office with him.

I read it was a dead body, actually.
possibly.
I'm rather mild mannered most of the time, I'll respect somebody's plan and how they want to do things but when you turn me into a felon over night, that's where I start getting really pissed.

To which that thread we all called a black aces of spades what it was. Black and an ace of spades, not a red queen of hearts.

Last edited by a moderator:
e85663b836b128581509626ad05e9eff25e0794d_00.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews