Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Bigfoot, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Did you expect different?

No, not only LEOs are exempt but all of our rulers.

The laws they enact don't apply to them after all they're our elites not serfs living in fly-over country and in urban hovels. Of course THEIR families are important and worthy of protection. It's good to be the king.

I knew this was coming but my blood is still boiling. Anybody who stupidly thinks this is anything but another power grab is brain dead.

2. bzltyr

bzltyr Portland Metro area Active Member

I could see LEO's only. Not house reps,etc.

3. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

WHAT???

I cant see any exemptions!
    wording like that is alreading giving in to what they want.. Thats how they get it.. Go big and settle for a compormise. Then renegotiate again until there is nothing left. If its good enough for LEO then its good enough for all people.
    nothing short of that is acceptable!!

4. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Why could you see it for LEOs?

chariot13 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

Somebody please read the signature at the bottom of my post. That would be the answer to this thread.

6. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

7. revjen45

revjen45 Snohomish County Well-Known Member

What I haven't figured out is how "assault weapons" are designed to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible, but the police need them. Why do the police need to kill We the Peons as quickly as possible? Why are such weapons effective for self defence in the hands of the police, but not in the hands of We the Peons? The police are dealing with the same vicious lowlifes that threaten the Proles, with the difference that they have lots of well-armed backup not available to us. To those who say the police are trained, I reply that my firearms skills exceed those of most of the minions of Leviathan.

Oh - one more thing. Sidwell Friends has 11 armed responders aside from the Leibstandarte protecting the Obama children. Why is armed security effective at protecting the spawn of Beltway Plutocrats, but not the children of the Productive Sector of Society?

trainsktg, timac, 4Freedom and 7 others like this.
  8. Browning55

Browning55 Seattle-Everett Area Active Member

It’s apparent to Feinstein that she must single out the most honest, trustworthy and decent people in the country to be exempted from her proposed bill – that’s her and other “government officials” in congress, etc. It’s the unwashed masses - the unworthy 320 million people in this country – that must be restricted and controlled.

9. Mrand55

Mrand55 Salem Member

The arrogance just makes my blood boil. I say all or nothing, they want these guns banned then they get banned for everyone, including LEO's and ruling elite. I don't know what's worse, the politicians who come up with this garbage or the idiots who vote for them.