1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Feinstein-Cuomo Plans to By Back Guns at $500.00 per gun

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by novamind, Dec 28, 2012.

1. novamind

novamind Hillsboro Active Member

DOA Aloha, OR -185th & TV Hwy Active Member

:jawdrop::flag: <---- I guess that means nothing to someone with those kind of "high ideals"!?! Call me crazy, but the reason they can talk that kind of nonsense is because we (brave men & women), fought those kind of powers to establish and protect this great land of ours. It's kinda over there head I guess.
  3. charros93

charros93 Puget Sound Active Member

4. sportsbud

sportsbud Selah New Member

Amazing how people can be so hypocritical, only those high up deserve protection with firearms, all of the plebs below them don't need it as the government will protect them.... Look at Australia and Britain brazen criminals stab people on the streets of London(recently a man was arrested with a 2ft samurai sword in the streets of London) and home invasions have taken off in Australia. An assault weapon ban in itself isn't the end of the world, but it would be just a stepping stone in gun control, and as the gun control advocate say "The first step in wider gun control".
    I love how the draft AWB uses the NFA registry.... makes me really like our government.
  5. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

6. 1stIDFMP

1stIDFMP North of Salem, south of Portland Active Member

So let me get this right. I buy a $200 gun, and sell it to the gooberment for $500?........................ Let me ponder that one for a bit....... :huh:

Maybe I can get them to pay $100 for my Pmags too - other people seem to be selling them for that much............. :bluelaugh:
    Widerstand and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

8. jvbutter

jvbutter Cornelius, Or Active Member

that is what gets me, CA is sooo broke, but yet they can afford money for programs like this... really? OH yes pass a bigger budget and raise taxes to pay for it, This is great use of our tax dollars. Just like Obama, raise the debt ceiling so I can borrow more, and spend more. Dont ever think about how to fund a project, better yet, live within a budget like the citizens do.
  9. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

Better yet, live within a budget on consistently shrinking funds like the citizens do. Most politicians are wealthy. At least wealthy by my standards. Wealthy people are often completely oblivious as to how most of us live our lives. I have a couple friends who are quite wealthy and it never fails to amaze me how they can just plow through obstacles that we mere mortals are completely stopped by. They often don't even understand what a budget is. My wealthy friend once asked me how much I live on. I told him and he insisted that the number I gave him was incorrect and had to be what I had left over after bills each month. I think he still doesn't believe me to this day. The funny part is, by U.S. Census standard says by comparison I'm doing better than a lot of people in our country.
  10. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Due to gold and stock market are being unstable, here is my investment porfolio for everyone wantbto make a quick bucks.

Go to pawn shop and buy all use rifles that cost less than 100 bucks out the door. Keep on research to see when the buy back happen. Bring your rifle there to sell it to them. If they only want to buy assault rifle then buy a dutch tape. Cut a little piecevof wood and tape them together to turn them into hand grip :) genious idea. Easy money for the year.
    Widerstand and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Rich7944

Rich7944 Kent, Wa. Active Member

Watch this video Can we as humans please learn from other mistakes?
    Why all the blame on the so called "Black Rifle", they have already come out and said that the Conn. shooting was only done with handguns and the rifle's were wtill in the trunk of the car.
    Gun Control - Watch What Happens When Guns Are Banned. - YouTube