JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regarding Rand Paul, it will be curious to see what he does, but I'm suspecting what I think most folks already know - if you want to be president, you'll either have to be a D or an R, anything else just won't get enough support to win. I don't know how much 'compromise' to his core ideals he'll have to make to get there, but likely there will be some.

Politicians can't get elected unless they tell the lies we want to hear, so we really have no one to blame but ourselves.

There are very few people on either the right or the left that want to hear the truth from their "leaders" (their handlers).

The vast majority (I would estimate 90+%) of the populace not only can't handle the truth, they simply do not want to hear it. Too much work. Too hard to be challenged in that way. Too hard to change your mind when faced with the truth. So they simply deny it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top